Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:whoa:I live in Cananda. If we went through that shyt, we would be tryna help people and open our homes to people in need. Not stand by with guns ready to shoot while a deadly storm is threatening your own life.

:scusthov:Floridians are fukking pathetic humans if you need to shoot someone during a time like this.
95% of people here are too. Nobody NEEDS to shoot someone else during a time like this but thats the thing of preperation...if you live in a grimey part of florida or live near one, yeah, be prepared.

Nobody is saying strap up and go shoot, i'm talking only about those who are already armed to safeguard their firearms and account for them if your area gets devastated just in case.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Since the topic of calm before the storm came up, thought I would share a quick story. The day before Hurricane Ivan in 04, it was cloudy, kinda quiet, I was just a 2nd grader waiting to get out, my grandma was teaching down at retrack/issp and no one was in there so she let me come down there and watch the Weather Channel (I became a weather nerd at a young age), but anyway, got out of school, got something to eat and came home. It was still quiet, although the winds were picking up, so then about 10pm it really started to go downhill, wind howling and shyt but the power was still on so I fell asleep with the news on, then I woke up around midnight and the shyt was scary, wind constantly beating against the wall and shyt and then we had a satellite in the yard that fell but thankfully fell between the house and gas tank. It was a bad storm, whole town was fukked up from it.

wait my dude, how old are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
For those of you staying:

If you have firearms, have them handy and have them nearby if your house or area gets hit hard. That sounds like fearmongering, but times like this is why we arm ourselves. Plus you dont want them to get lost if your house is damaged.

Stay safe.
Yup, I bought 1000 rounds of ammo 3 days ago and loaded everything up

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
95% of people here are too. Nobody NEEDS to shoot someone else during a time like this but thats the thing of preperation...if you live in a grimey part of florida or live near one, yeah, be prepared.

Nobody is saying strap up and go shoot, i'm talking only about those who are already armed to safeguard their firearms and account for them if your area gets devastated just in case.
Just proves my point that Americans are pathetic. Cat 4 hurricane OTW and you still gotta arm up and be on the lookout for criminals. That's pathetic.