Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Orlando is inland.....They'll get wind damage/power outages and run out of gas and supplies in stores, but flooding risks are not bad like they are along the coast.

I would still get out though.....
That's exactly what I am worried about prolonged periods of no electricity. An aunt lives out there close to her so she should be Ok, Idk what she will do without her house phone though. People stay calling her 24/7 :dead:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
How bad would South Florida be if it got even half the rain Houston got which was 50"? How much rain is considered a catastrophe for S. Florida?
2 feet of rain is bad and would take out a lot of stuff . really just depends on the drainage system. A few places made artificial lakes with high walls to deal with hurricanes

Edit sorry so what ended up happening was flooding of local canals etc which made shyt terrible. A graph had some areas getting over a foot though

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember my dad use to just duct tape our windows and be like
giphy.gif
Where the Henn at playa :myman: :dead:
I remember those days of putting a big ass X or * across the glass :laff:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Helping my auntie pack up in Naranja today

Her complex and the apartment complex next to her are like 2 years old, and they're building ANOTHER apartment complex and a Walmart/Wingstop/shopping center right next to it

I can imagine all this shyt being destroyed by Monday night :wow:
Naranja and the whole South Dade got it the worst in Hurricane Andrew.