Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Is Disneyworld about to hold that L :lupe:? My granny lives put in Orlando and she isn't taking shyt seriously at all :snoop:

Orlando is inland.....They'll get wind damage/power outages and run out of gas and supplies in stores, but flooding risks are not bad like they are along the coast.

I would still get out though.....

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Since the topic of calm before the storm came up, thought I would share a quick story. The day before Hurricane Ivan in 04, it was cloudy, kinda quiet, I was just a 2nd grader waiting to get out, my grandma was teaching down at retrack/issp and no one was in there so she let me come down there and watch the Weather Channel (I became a weather nerd at a young age), but anyway, got out of school, got something to eat and came home. It was still quiet, although the winds were picking up, so then about 10pm it really started to go downhill, wind howling and shyt but the power was still on so I fell asleep with the news on, then I woke up around midnight and the shyt was scary, wind constantly beating against the wall and shyt and then we had a satellite in the yard that fell but thankfully fell between the house and gas tank. It was a bad storm, whole town was fukked up from it.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Breh thats a easy fix and a must down here :gucci:

Try telling that to the owner... who is also a general contractor... "We have AC." "Open the windows." "How would you survive in Haiti?" *Adjusts AC temperature to 85 to 90 degrees to save power.

:mjadmire:

Anyway staying at another house.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Whats curren NC projections, fearing for my trailer brehs.....Cant even run to moms as she live in sc

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
you are not lying..the criss cross pattern with thin creme colored tape not even duck tape and be out...I would be like hurricane winds will stop this:what:...then like:manny: well they are older than me so must know
:dead: true I only felt safe because my dad did it :manny: that nicca was superman to me lol