Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

why floridans are focused on the path is because we can handle certain wind speeds. the further you are away from the eye wall the better.
giphy.gif
the clit is a mini-penis that's lacking testosterone right? the climate change steroids bit was about testosterone, don't take it seriously because no amount of steroids will turn a clit into the real thing. now back to hurricane tracking.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
the clit is a mini-penis that's lacking testosterone right? the climate change steroids bit was about testosterone, don't take it seriously because no amount of steroids will turn a clit into the real thing. now back to hurricane tracking.

You explaining it doesn't make it any less:dame: breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
One of the biggest hurricanes on record coming straight at us and it's still ninety damn degrees outside. :gucci:

Can't even get a damn overcast or something out here. Jeez. Put up three more windows and I quit. Bout to pick up a bit around the yard and go help my homegirl. Sweating more than being in Irma. :francis:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Crazy that this storm coming. Weather in Tally nice as hell today. No rain, windy so it's not that hot.