Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
disclaimer: this isn't being posted to change your evacuation plans or give you false confidence because continue to GTFO of south florida.

with each update this bytch looks to be moving a little east. might be lest damage when you return home if things go right.

this is the 11 AM EST update from the NHC

Sxdjf3t.png
nikka that shyt is still fukking Miami with no rubber:damn:

Daps
Bro I'm in Florida now, on the EAST COAST and it is a joke. I had just got down here from the Midwest when Matthew hit and it was nothing but a storm. It's a joke. I've lived through storms, snowstorms, ice storm, flash flooding etc.. EVERY YEAR and we STILL had to go to school.

These nikkas get 2 inches of rain and some strong winds and they thinks it's Armageddon. :mjlol:

Then they run out to get water at the last minute like they don't go through this shyt every year.:stopitslime:

4real I'm glad I grew up in the snow because these mufukas down here can't even handle being in the sun and it's where they live :what:

I'm not evacuating, I'm staying posted. We don't have big tree hanging over the house so the only worry would be flooding and the city I live in is built to handle floods very well
no need to exaggerate.. i grew up on the East Coast of Florida..

you just havent been in a hurricane, yet.. maybe a few bad storms, but not a hurricane.. you wasnt nowhere near Florida when Andrew hit.. so, save all that tough talk..

in here acting like you lived through some biblical disasters.. "i been in a snowstorms.. floods.. ice storms.. and, that was just when i was king-crab fishing in Bristol Bay near Alaska .. :gladbron:"

fukkin clown.. :mjlol: