Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Im dipping to Atl after i get off at 3.

On the way to work this morning at 630 i stopped to top off the gas tank and all the gas stations were filled:gucci:

Finally stopped at a Race Track and they only had 87 octane available. My whip takes premium but i said fukk it and filled it up.:hubie:
:huhldup:
jumpsoutwindow.gif~c200

FSP

Banned
Daps
it will be way weakened by that point though, will basically just be a weakening TS or TD by that point (well by the time it reaches Metro ATL if it heads that direction)
Bruh that shyt is not going to weaken that quickly. The eye might even still be over the water. I'd expect Cat 2-3 until it hits the mountains in NC

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjcry: I've been trying to be strong and optimistic. But I must admit that I'm scared. I hope everyone that's gonna go through this thing makes it out okay. I don't even care about the material shyt I jus need my family to be okay and I'll be fine. Especially my mom she's in Haiti right now and that's stressful in itself :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Possible Hurricane Irma Evacuation Zones for Georgia so far

georgia-evacuation-zones-2015.PNG

The Georgia Emergency Management Agency’s website, ready.ga.gov. says residents who live along the coast, close to a river or an island waterway should stay alert for evacuation instructions in the event of a tropical storm. Mobile homes and high-rise buildings are especially at risk when high winds are expected.

The map on this page shows the location of potential Georgia evacuation zones. Updated information about evacuation routes is available on the Georgia DOT hurricane page. In the event of an evacuation, local radio stations, including Georgia Public Broadcasting stations, will offer latest updates.