Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
On a serious note tho fukk this shyt I hate hurricanes, irma dropped a fukking telephone pole on my car at the time and had livewire all in front of my house i was stuck in my house for 3 whole days with no power til the city removed all the electrical hazards and power ain't even come back to my block til about a week after impact. And irma BARELY fukking grazed us in Miami, I hate all these climate change denying republican cacs!!!! It's been 90 degrees out here for fukking weeks but nah well be aight tho :beli:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:salute: Stocked up on supplies today.

I really need to invest in a generator. I be bullshytting:snoop: No worse sound than hearing your neighbors generator humming along happily in the middle of a week long power outage in 100% Florida heat:why:

shyt will really have you contemplating running up in they crib and Mad Maxing they goods on some end of the world everybody for themselves type shyt :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A blocking high pressure system is expected to deflect Dorian toward Florida, but there is some uncertainty if the block will remain in place, forcing the strong hurricane all the way to the state. If the western nose of the high weakens, as some computer forecast models suggest, Dorian may turn north and Georgia or the Carolinas could be affected.

Another possibility is that the eventual turn to the north happens after Dorian makes landfall in Florida, or right along the Florida coast. The European model, for example, moves Dorian across Florida and toward the northern Gulf coast. If, on the other hand, the blocking high is stronger than forecast, Dorian would be pushed south, closer to left side of the cone and South Florida.

The bottom line is, we have confidence that it will turn north. But we don't know when that turn will take place in relation to the east coast of Florida.

So it looks like that pressure system will determine if it goes north to Georgia and South Carolina. Too many different scenarios at this time.