Hunter Biden won the day; shows up to his own contempt hearing!

Menna

All Star
Daps
After you call a bytch a bytch you got your got your point across and don't have to wait around for a retort .....
thats alot of effort tho dress up, bring your people, be on time, wait around...not worth it but JMO

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
thats alot of effort tho dress up, bring your people, be on time, wait around...not worth it but JMO
paid-in.gif

bytches get flexed on everyday b......

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I respect it. Also loved the clips of the democrats shytting on these fakkits. This is the energy we need to deal with these retarded wackos.

If you want to charge and arrest Hunter Biden, do it. But don't expect me to give a shyt about this dude when the previous dude in the WH literally put his own kids in the government who then got up to 2 billion, with a fukking b, not an m, from deals with the Saudis. Meanwhile Republicans are bickering over this dude getting a car loan is a joke. If you're putting more energy being upset over Hunter Biden than you ever did over Kushner or Ivanka, you're dumb as bricks.

At this rate, I was previously neutral on Hunter Biden, but now I'm going to have to go team hunter.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Of course dumb shyt is going to distract from the hearing. The key points:
  1. Republicans wanted to hold Hunter Biden in contempt for not showing up but he was there. He demands a public hearing like they offered.
  2. The Democrats showed that the Republican chairman gave him the option of testifying in private or publicly. They of course want him to testify privately so they can lie about whatever happened behind closed doors.
  3. Democrats asked if anybody wanted to ask Hunter Biden any questions they overwhelmingly didn’t raise their hands only one Republican raised their hand. They don’t want to question him publicly they want to lie about whatever he says behind closed doors
  4. Democrats also said theyd vote him in contempt if they voted to hold all the Jan 6th Republicans who didnt show up for their subpoenas.
  5. Hunter and his lawyers then got up and left and immediately went outside to answer press questions.
Americans get the government we got because we all focus on dumb shyt. This whole charade keeps continuing because of that.

This is for all of you in here making crack jokes. F HB but we’re talking about dumb shyt being dragged out for years to bait all those intrigued by the drum.

"The government?" "We?" Everything that sucks about this country right now, exploiting trivial nonsense for political gain, falls squarely on Republicans, conservatives, MAGA weirdos, and so on. This ain't a "us" issue.