Hunter Biden won the day; shows up to his own contempt hearing!

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I gotta give Biden credit, the fact that the republicans try to drag in his playboy son as some sort of effigy to attack him with shows you he has done the best he could for an old geriatic cac to maintain balance.

Biden is so by the book and party line, you know they have had some rough conversations because he would want nothing to do with him.

Republicans bringing the Biden family closer together.

Has Joe Biden spoken up for the guy?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I respect it. Also loved the clips of the democrats shytting on these fakkits. This is the energy we need to deal with these retarded wackos.

If you want to charge and arrest Hunter Biden, do it. But don't expect me to give a shyt about this dude when the previous dude in the WH literally put his own kids in the government who then got up to 2 billion, with a fukking b, not an m, from deals with the Saudis. Meanwhile Republicans are bickering over this dude getting a car loan is a joke. If you're putting more energy being upset over Hunter Biden than you ever did over Kushner or Ivanka, you're dumb as bricks.

At this rate, I was previously neutral on Hunter Biden, but now I'm going to have to go team hunter.
It's legit insane how they don't fukking question this.
Jared and Ivanka left positions with a 2 billion dollar deal. How the fukk is that legal?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Rep. Swalwell leaves it all on the field against Hunter Biden.

2/2
Here’s what I see:

He’s racked up over 600 million dollars in civil judgments.

Not a single felony charge against him has been dropped or dismissed.

He hasn’t won a single court case yet.

He won a delay.

If that’s enough to convince some that it’s all over, they were never…
GHlrtu9WYAALJEu.jpg