Hunter Biden won the day; shows up to his own contempt hearing!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
GOP knows they have to ride this one :dame:as long as they can. Meanwhile Biden impeachment falling to the wayside. :russ:

Daps
lebron-james-lebron.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Crackheads like other crackheads, makes sense to me :yeshrug:
then you oughta be right in line between marge and boebert ready to get on your knees to suck the flavor dust off His royal Cheeto.

i get that youre just a troll trying to rile people up but you really oughta think about getting a life, breh. nobody is impressed with you.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Embarrassing clown shyt. Republicans spend working hours looking at a presidents son’s dikk pictures and claiming they will arrest him. Dude shows up ready to be arrested and they’re all talk with no action.

You dumb bozos pass some legislation or something useful. I don’t give a fukk about this nikka smoking crack.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Embarrassing clown shyt. Republicans spend working hours looking at a presidents son’s dikk pictures and claiming they will arrest him. Dude shows up ready to be arrested and they’re all talk with no action.
Republicans: Hunter needs to come speak to us about all the evil shyt he did, the American public deserves to know what's happening.

Hunter: Cool, let's do it publicly, then I'll come.

Republicans: :whoa:

Republicans: We're holding you in contempt for not showing up to talk to us.

Hunter: I'm here:unimpressed:

Dems: Y'all got any questions for him?

Republicans: :whoa:

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Why show up just to walk out...to show that you can?