Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just. Want. The screen.

THAT'S IT :damn:
Facts.

Nobody asked for these wake ass notches, just like nobody asked for the headphone jack to be removed ,but everybody gotta copy after Apple. Hell, the only reason Apple removed the headphone jack was to sell airpods.
:mjlol:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:whoo:

Huawei-Nova-4.jpg

201812171833555695.jpg

Huawei announces Nova 4 with hole-punch display and 48-megapixel camera

Why can't Google's phones look this fukking clean?
:wow:
I swear breh. If Google made a clean phone with a vanilla android... :shebad:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
shyt is frustrating
:snoop:
I won't lie, I love my Pixel 3 XL. Both front and back cameras are really amazing. Vanilla android experience is wonderful. The build quality is soild. The notch I'll probably never like, but I got passed it getting used to the phone.

The only thing is that they gotta do is their own thing. Don't copy Apple or anybody. Make their phone unique just like they did with the Nexus phones. They gotta stop being so stubborn.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Also. I find all these phones from these chinese manufacturers to be “for the moment” spec sheet phones. Meaning they dope for the moment and do their most to rack up specs but the overall experience diminishes over time. Be it updates or lackthereof. Bad ram or memory management leading to a choppy experience over time. And I really dont trust all of these companies OLED engineering. Like the phone may look beautiful now. But how does it handle screen burn in over time? shyt Samsung was having that issue up until the S9 and thats Samsung.