HS student slaps what appears to be Trans teacher several times.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
And none of the students are stepping up to help that he/she. They’d rather film for likes

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Yea...we should name our kids Steven or Patrick :mjpls:
If I ever have a kid, I'll either name him after Richard Wright or Scott Joplin :ehh:

I don't care how :mjpls: I sound, I'm not setting my potential children up to fail before they start :manny:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And none of the students are stepping up to help that he/she. They’d rather film for likes
Not they job fam

There’s probably only 1 or 2 teachers in HS I woulda fought for, and they were both men they can handle themselves

Man or woman no grown mf should be letting a kid slap tf outta em twice

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Issa wrap for him. I really don't care about whatever outside factors will be cited. If you cannot operate in basic societal places like school without violently assaulting people...maybe you need to be removed from society for awhile.

Teachers prob been dealing with BS for ages but it really seems like it's way worse post-quarantine/covid.

He’s a kid outside factors matters even though it does not excuse what he did.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The tranny took his vape pen
:dead:

Vape pen in school...insane behavior. We're cooked as a society. Kids' math and reading scores are plummeting while access to technology (phones in class, mainly) result in a lack of attention paid to teachers. The end result is gonna be generations of kids - many of whom will be black and blown - who cannot read, can't do math, can't get into college, and end up in retail or physical labor jobs for the rest of their lives.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Vape pen in school...insane behavior. We're cooked as a society. Kids' math and reading scores are plummeting while access to technology (phones in class, mainly) result in a lack of attention paid to teachers. The end result is gonna be generations of kids - many of whom will be black and blown - who cannot read, can't do math, can't get into college, and end up in retail or physical labor jobs for the rest of their lives.
Breh, 10 years from now kids are going to be addicted to gambling and vapes from the age of 9.