HS student slaps what appears to be Trans teacher several times.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
“If only he had access to basketball camps and after-school programs. “
:unimpressed:
…..

“FOR GOOD!!!!!!!”
studies do show high school athletes get in less trouble, do less drugs, and have less trouble with obesity as adults than kids who don't participate in high school sports.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Is there a real reason why he slapped the teacher? I'm not taking up for him because I know there are some shytty kids that like to pop shyt with adults for no reason. I just wanted to know what was the purpose for slapping the teacher.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Is there a real reason why he slapped the teacher? I'm not taking up for him because I know there are some shytty kids that like to pop shyt with adults for no reason. I just wanted to know what was the purpose for him slapping the teacher.
The girl who posted the video said it’s because the treh took his vape.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I would've stomped that lil b*stards brains out in from of the whole class and dared one of those cowardly kids to stop me :pacspit:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full
full
full
full

Send that azz off to military school .. fukk around with me you be kicking it with Major Payne ..

:mjlol:

major-payne-dance.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a real reason why he slapped the teacher? I'm not taking up for him because I know there are some shytty kids that like to pop shyt with adults for no reason. I just wanted to know what was the purpose for slapping the teacher.
The tranny took his vape pen

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
His parents failed him. if I ever did that, I know I'm coming home to those same slaps and a possible punch in the chest by my dad.

last words I hear "hold on, who slapped a teacher? who? let me call you back" :sadcam:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
:dead:

Vape pen in school...insane behavior. We're cooked as a society. Kids' math and reading scores are plummeting while access to technology (phones in class, mainly) result in a lack of attention paid to teachers. The end result is gonna be generations of kids - many of whom will be black and blown - who cannot read, can't do math, can't get into college, and end up in retail or physical labor jobs for the rest of their lives.
It warms my heart that my 5 year old loves going to school, seeing his friends and loves his teacher. He loves his spelling tests and talks about his day, first thing he asks is how many more days of school he has this week. I was a good student but I'm envious of his enthusiasm. I don't deserve a kid like this.

However hes in a PK, K-5 school with 620 students, this school isn't as underserved as much as other schools in Clark County School District. I'm astonished by how many kids over the age of 10 straight up cannot read. And I stayed playing on the computer and videos games as a kid. I do think the smartphone boom has directly affected computer illiteracy as well.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The girl who posted the video said it’s because the treh took his vape.
I have to know what's the full story when it comes to stuff about black people because some of these so called black folks on here went into some :mjpls: shyt before getting the full details.

And now I got the full details and I'm like :snoop: