HS student slaps what appears to be Trans teacher several times.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Teachers were loving that Zoom schooling during Covid ..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Issa wrap for him. I really don't care about whatever outside factors will be cited. If you cannot operate in basic societal places like school without violently assaulting people...maybe you need to be removed from society for awhile.

Teachers prob been dealing with BS for ages but it really seems like it's way worse post-quarantine/covid.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:salute: teacher for keeping composure. a lot of folks would have beat the brakes off that kid.
Facts. Quay knew not to try that bullshyt on Mr. Jenkins, the 35 y.o. homeroom teacher breh with grays in his beard who's going through a divorce & moonlights as mall security so he can make his child support payments.
Mr. Jenkins would've put Quay on a t-shirt.
:ufdup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Teach is getting 4000gs of estrogen injected weekly. He ain't doing shyt but sitting and getting slapped. He probably would've screamed if he got punched.

Nah.

I've had quite a few female teachers that gave off the vibe if you so much as raised a finger they'd beat the brakes off you. And what about the nuns before our time? I guess you can say millennials had that remaining last old school teachers.