Howard University medical school has zero ADOS black men.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:comeon: Howard is the most applied to university amongst black People. I’m pretty confident that large pool included AADOS men.

Blacks in general hardly go into medicine overall. Most medical schools, especially a historically black one like Howard abide by diversity of student body. If AADOS actually applied, the class enrollment would somewhat reflect that.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Howard is the most applied to university amongst black People. I’m pretty confident that large pool included AADOS men.

Doesn't mean their medical school gets the same numbers. Asians and Africans are known to be major applicants in medicine.

Someone will need to get the receipts on their applications and GPA stats.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We would be creating our own black owned businesses with the check bruh:dwillhuh:

Best to own them businesses without paying taxes or fees to anyone, and let them print money to black people's hands for generations on end.

But they always do this to Black American males about negative information for the world to see.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Best to own them businesses without paying taxes or fees to anyone, and let them print money to black people's hands for generations on end.

But they always do this to Black American males about negative information for the world to see.
Bruh what are you talking about:mjlol:
Businesses are started by individuals/ group of people.