Howard Stern appreciation

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish their was a site that had tons of full shows from the 80's and 90's.I know YouTube has a few but I wish their was a site like the spread the ona virus site that has 90% of all opie and anthony shows from the beginning

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Hank da gawd was fukkin goat when he was alive!! He used to son the shyt outta Beetlejuice n had quotables for days
"Why don't you go have sex with Jesus Christ"
:laff:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
when Beetlejuice the GAWD came in on his motorcycle :mjlol:that 2:40 mark :mjlol:

that time Howard went off on Rod Stewart's talentless, ex-wife Rachel Hunter for acting like a diva not wanting to be on camera :banderas: (no guest in the history of the show ever asked to not be on camera). dude called her a c*nt :pachaha:go to that 8:00 mark when shyt goes down

but on the real Howard's celebrity interviews are the best. those hour long, unedited interviews asking legit questions people actually want to know :banderas:

11:15 choking on your cock? :dwillhuh:

that Jay-Z interview :win:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Ive been watching mad howard and o&a clips and while i liked howard more both shows fell hard and o&a is done. Everyone hates opie which is funny. Nortons chip chipperson is the best lmao. I tought artie and anthony would have some success but artie is a wild man.

But i miss classic howard. Artie telling high pitch he will gay bash his gay head lmao. High pitch going to disney by himself during gay week and seeing madonna concerts alone lmao.

Artie flippin the fukk out on people and baving to be restrained like a fukking grizzly. Kissin howard and saying he gotta go. Lmao.

Beetlejuice and hank the drunk dwarf are the best wack packers all time. The first appearance of crackhead bob dude couldnt even say numbers he could only show his fingers. Lmao. Beetle had a hard life man. I was dying when he brought his mom and sister in. His sis was just like beetle. Beetle started crying (and so did i) when he mentioned his sister just died. Then beetles manager shawn died too. Sean loved beetle and would wipe his ass and everything. Beetle is a legend. Comimg in on the bike. Don king beetle while talkin to don king lmao. Prison beetle. Army beetle. Hes the best man.

My fav beetle Moment is when he squares up with shawn after shawn rips his shirt. “Dont fukkin do it shawn”

25 seconds in and im dead.

Elegant elliot offen buggin rhe fukk out. The police captain said he was the best conman in nyc. Knocked out “joe corsin” (noone knew who the fukk that was) in a deli (he was the bouncer lol). Riiiiiiiiiiggghhht? Riiiiiiiggghhht?

“2 dimes howard. Thats gangsta talk for 2 thou. Riiiiiggghhht”

Show is classic. I seen people say that o&a let the guests go off and howard would cut them off... thats cuz howards show had a schedule and writers and o&a winged it for 20 years.

Howard from the beginning to when artie left was the best radio show ever.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
about the last time I checked it; he was smart to leave this behind as MeToo was about to get him as well (surprised they never came at him)

some clips that had me laughing hard

other than clips on twitter have not seen this in more than a decade; the iron sheik interview might have been his last classic. does he even have a wack pack anymore?? Many already died

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Even though I still listen here and there, COVID kinda killed the essence of the show because Howard, Fred and Robin are not at the studio anymore.
I used to enjoy Robin's news but she don't do it anymore.
Gary is still important but I'm not sure why he needs people like JD or John Hein other than Howard has the money for them so he keeps them around.
Ronnie retired and moved to Las Vegas but still has an open line. Shulie left the show and moved to Arkansas.
There's still a few wack packers still alive like Wendy and Jeff the Drunk but you can tell Howard is over it.
Howard is still the best interviewer and the technology is so good now, he does all of his interviews with Zoom from his basement while the person he interviews is at the studio in NYC.
He finally came to the studio last week after 3 years because Bruce Springstein made him for his interview.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I still listen here and there, COVID kinda killed the essence of the show because Howard, Fred and Robin are not at the studio anymore.
I used to enjoy Robin's news but she don't do it anymore.
Gary is still important but I'm not sure why he needs people like JD or John Hein other than Howard has the money for them so he keeps them around.
Ronnie retired and moved to Las Vegas but still has an open line. Shulie left the show and moved to Arkansas.
There's still a few wack packers still alive like Wendy and Jeff the Drunk but you can tell Howard is over it.
Howard is still the best interviewer and the technology is so good now, he does all of his interviews with Zoom from his basement while the person he interviews is at the studio in NYC.
He finally came to the studio last week after 3 years because Bruce Springstein made him for his interview.
This gotta be his last contract with Sirius. I was surprised he extended the contract last time. Thought he’d retire or just go the podcast route.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This gotta be his last contract with Sirius. I was surprised he extended the contract last time. Thought he’d retire or just go the podcast route.
Robin is 70, Fred and Howard are 68 so this will probably be the last contract but why would they quit if SXM is still willing to give them $100M a year for 3 episodes a week with the whole summer off especially with them being able to WFH full-time. I do think Howard would never to the show without Robin.