How Yao Ming 7’6” and in a chopper suit?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Every time I see pics from this era, I remember moms telling me “you’re gonna look back at yourself and see how stupid you and your friends look”

:mjcry:
:russ:yo.... I was a teen in he 90s and in my 20s in the early 2000s...there's some Polo button downs and some jeans that I never threw out... I look at those same shirts like WTF fukk was I thinking???

:dwillhuh: :mindblown:

I was like 5'10 170lbs wearing XXL shirts with size 44 jeans...I must've looked like bozo wearing a parachute :snoop: :heh::dead:.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was style back then to us. I used to have that chopper suit. If you're in that time and you would have said, This suits is fly, bad ass", til now the next generation style changed. Now, we able look back then and say dam "that was ugly chopper suits we used to wear."

Now this generation, these kids be wearing skinny pants, weirdo clothes, etc that some fakkits fashion show.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
:russ:yo.... I was a teen in he 90s and in my 20s in the early 2000s...there's some Polo button downs and some jeans that I never threw out... I look at those same shirts like WTF fukk was I thinking???

I was like 5'10 170lbs wearing XXL shirts with size 44 jeans...I must've looked like bozo wearing a parachute :snoop: :heh::dead:.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How to make a classic Coli thread 101: Make it about animal fukkery or choppa suits.

I havent stopped laughing for the past 20 minutes.

Facts. As dumb as we looked back then, I still get hella nostalgiac thinking about the 4x white tee, throwback, have a matching fitted for every outfit combo you had, all baggy everything era.

Thread brought bhke memories

early 2000s dusty n*gga outfit

It was such a crazy switch between the goat era and this nonsense

Like 90s we were baggy, but not overdoing it. Thug but practical

00s all the sudden nikkas went retard. 4-5 sizes bigger. Belt on with the jeans on your damn thighs or lower. Shirt hitting your knees. Drowning in clothes.

I’m the exact same height. 5’11 probably 170 then, I’m 185 now...... man I can’t even fit my old clothes. I’m looking in boxes at XXL XXXL. Size 38 x 36 jeans. I just started hanging up jerseys cause I can’t wear them and what else can I do with 38273728 throwbacks that still come to my knees

But you couldn’t tell me shyt when I had it on. Oh we was loving it.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gal-nba-draft-anthony-jpg.jpg

:wow:
images