How Yao Ming 7’6” and in a chopper suit?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I'm about 3 years younger than that 03 class. nikkas in general didn't know any better (especially old nikkas) and tailors weren't exactly putting youngins' on game either. That's a fashion error made on everyone's part. That shyt was just normal then. As long as the jacket fit you well, wasn't no one hitting you up about your pants being as wide as street sweepers.
:dead:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that we have “T Mac in a chopper suit” already in the rafters while this one is following it step by step and is still funny :laughingphil:. Both of them even have the multiple kids pretending to be an adult under a coat joke too :laughingphil:. Have as bad fashion sense as your teammate :laughingphil:

Edit: I texted the picture in the OP to a friend and the first thing he says is “Francis looks considerably worse. Why’d he get a suit that makes him look like a twix bar?” :dead:
I knew you’d be in this thread wilding out:laff:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
drew gooden

nba_draft_fashion_gooden.jpg

His suit looks like a reusable bag. :russ:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man the early 00s really gotta be the WOAT era for fashion no question :wow:
The 90’s were so thugged out tho....hip hop, the street.....they basically rocked suits the way they’d wear street shyt.....cuz street shyt is what they wanted to rock 24/7 anyway.....that’s why once AI wasn’t wearing suits bout EVERYBODY followed that lead....

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Every time I see pics from this era, I remember moms telling me “you’re gonna look back at yourself and see how stupid you and your friends look”

:mjcry:
Glad I never followed any fashion trends like that :whew:. No pictures of me trying new trending hair styles or wearing horribly dated clothing :whew:. Give me normal fit jeans or gym shorts to go with a bunch of old Yankees World Series shirts or plain fitting t shirts :yankeesblessed:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man, you could literally wear anything in that era. Crazy part about it was nikkas used to hate HARD of other folks clothes when everybody was looking raggedy