How Yao Ming 7’6” and in a chopper suit?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
men out here wearing pearls, ankle braclets purses and actual rapping about jeans so tight dont know if they girls or men :dame:
lets not forget the $800 sketchers disguised as yeezys or balencgias :usure:

2018 is EASILY WOAT year for fashion

id take 2004 style over that any day :manny:
Both are the WOAT.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn dude is a giant, I hope in a few years surgeons invent leg lengthening methods that are less painful, less bothersome and ensure a speedy recovery.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The problem with all those suits is that they are too big. We were still in the "baggy" era and it looked dumb as fukk back then and even worse now.

This is how clowns were walking around back then:
baggyjeanspans.jpg

Yung Pharaoh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
_____

Yao looking like multiple kids stacked on top of each other in a coat pretending to be an adult :mjlol:

latest

Tim Thomas:why:

Lookin' like he snatched somebody's shower curtain

nba_g_thomas_400.jpg

:damn::damn::damn: Yoo there hasn't been a thread I've laughed this hard at in my cotdamn life brehs. This shyt needs to be in the rafters :deadrose:

Last edited:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
How to make a classic Coli thread 101: Make it about animal fukkery or choppa suits.

I havent stopped laughing for the past 20 minutes.

Every time I see pics from this era, I remember moms telling me “you’re gonna look back at yourself and see how stupid you and your friends look”

:mjcry:

Facts. As dumb as we looked back then, I still get hella nostalgiac thinking about the 4x white tee, throwback, have a matching fitted for every outfit combo you had, all baggy everything era.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is how a lot of suits looked in the 2000s. Fashion in general hit a all time low last decade.