How y’all feel about the MetaVerse shyt?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its kinda like along the lines of ready player one imo… or the beginning of it.

Thing is, some of it will be able to transfer into real life i think. I already know there’s going to be gambling.. there’s also going to be trading of goods and services that will be able to be redeemed, etc.

I think for now it’s going to be more collaborative. And game based.

Like imagine you’re in a forum like this… except its virtual with almost realistic avatars (similar to how we use avi’s). And imagine all your avatars are in a theater watching a real football or basketball game with thousands of people around the US, able to bet currency and “tokens” live.

or lets say you horse racing in a virtual world except you have to raise that fukker likes its a real horse, then you buy in to put it in a race against other people and you’re sitting in that vr world live watching your horse race for crypto

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Btw… I was playing Among Us in VR chat and that shyt was hilarious…

Also, I boxed and i never felt as tired in my life trying to knock dude out. After 3 rounds I literally quit collapsed on my living room floor :mjlol:

Ive meditated on tropical islands without dealing with traffic or other peoples bullshyt, done Tai Chi, etc. VR been around but it’s being taken serious now and everyone from Google, Facebook, and Apple are getting into the game… all the people that basically run the internet.

The technology is catching up. Quantum computing will be a major thing in less than 30 years imo. People will be colonizing space, etc.

We’re only in Web 2.0 now… Web 3.0 gonna be life changing

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean think about it.. with Covid never ending, social distancing might be the norm

Ready Player One might not be too far off:yeshrug:

People already game for money now except eventually they don’t have to be at a super nerd convention.

Most of my work is online anyway… it would be cool to log into VR and go to briefs (instead of by unsecured video chats or phones), and could probably do anything technical in there too

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All this shyt is a scam and a finesse. Lol. If u want in on that finesse get on it and make bread. But it’s def a finesse.
The 2 companies that dominate the internet are investing heavy into it so :yeshrug:

They said the same shyt about computers, internet, the TV, Airplanes, bitcoin, etc.

Good luck though breh