How would YOU introduce the X-Men into the disneyverse?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Humans were always going to develop the mutant gene, but due to the snap and less people being on Earth because of “evolution/survival ect” the gene activated in mankind early. There have always been mutants but because the numbers were so small no one knew what to make of it or what to call them. Now theyre appearing in numbers and Professor X is one of the first people to put it all together.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Multiverse

Life too short to start from scratch and play catch up

I want to see Hugh Jackman fight hulk now.....
I think that, and i'd add the following caveat:

Wanda has been running from her past and she concealed the entire x-men and mutant existence INTO a separate universe. She is ashamed to be the daughter of Magneto and said welp...no more mutants...in this universe and sent them packing to Fox.

She can no longer keep that pocket universe separate following the snap, the events of loki, the events of Spiderman, and the events of dr strange coming up...and she has another break. they enter the main universe.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Humans were always going to develop the mutant gene, but due to the snap and less people being on Earth because of “evolution/survival ect” the gene activated in mankind early. There have always been mutants but because the numbers were so small no one knew what to make of it or what to call them. Now theyre appearing in numbers and Professor X is one of the first people to put it all together.
I like this.

I would then introduce the X-man antagonists
  • Senator Kelley
  • Bolivar Trask - senior government official
  • Sebastian Shaw - presidential counsel - secret mutant
who are legislating ways to address the 'mutant threat' and 'human extinction agenda'. JJJ interviews them on The Daily Bugle.com :mjgrin:

The difference is that there are a small wave of humans who develop mutations immediately following the blip, and from then on kids start showing mutations at puberty. Professor X is the first OPEN mutant and invites mutants worldwide to seek refuge and learn at the school he is opening. The first people to visit are

Professor X's student and fellow mutant Hank McCoy
Cyclops
Angel
Jean Grey
Rogue
ice Man
Havoc

as the movie progresses you see other mutants plan to visit the mansion from across the globe, including storm, gambit, colossus, etc. The story doesn't focus on them but they exist.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Shaw is continuing / restarting the super soldier program and pitches the idea of creating the greatest army in world history of mutants for the united states. He turns the supersoldier program into the Weapon X. He views Professor X as a threat, as he wants mutants and humans to live in peace. He then creates Weapon X and sends him to the mansion where all hell brakes out. he kills a bunch of shytty mutants nobody cares about [sunfire, banshee, dazzler]. To be clear, wolverine is sold as fukking unstoppable. a true final boss of this movie. Professor X has to call a friend in the science community...Bruce Banner. You get the Wolverine vs. Hulk battle :blessed:. Wolverine is only stopped when Cyclops steps up to lead the team in battle, and professor X finally gets thru to wolverine's mind and relaxes him as hulk pummels him. Then he shares his old millitary nickname of Wolverine. And "they chose me because I'm the best at what I do. And what I do...is KILL :demonic:"

Final act is the X-men with Wolverine battling with Shaw and some of his followers who were down to be in the mutant army.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I like this.

• Senator Kelley
who are legislating ways to address the 'mutant threat' and 'human extinction agenda'. JJJ interviews them on The Daily Bugle.com :mjgrin:

The difference is that there are a small wave of humans who develop mutations immediately following the blip, and from then on kids start showing mutations at puberty. Professor X is the first OPEN mutant and invites mutants worldwide to seek refuge and learn at the school he is opening. The first people to visit are

Cyclops
Angel
Jean Grey
Rogue
ice Man
Havoc

as the movie progresses you see other mutants plan to visit the mansion from across the globe, including storm, gambit, colossus, etc. The story doesn't focus on them but they exist.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Shaw is continuing / restarting the super soldier program and pitches the idea of creating the greatest army in world history of mutants for the united states. He turns the supersoldier program into the Weapon X. He views Professor X as a threat, as he wants mutants and humans to live in peace. He then creates Weapon X and sends him to the mansion where all hell brakes out. he kills a bunch of shytty mutants nobody cares about [sunfire, banshee, dazzler]. To be clear, wolverine is sold as fukking unstoppable. a true final boss of this movie. Professor X has to call a friend in the science community...Bruce Banner. You get the Wolverine vs. Hulk battle :blessed:. Wolverine is only stopped when Cyclops steps up to lead the team in battle, and professor X finally gets thru to wolverine's mind and relaxes him as hulk pummels him. Then he shares his old millitary nickname of Wolverine. And "they chose me because I'm the best at what I do. And what I do...is KILL :demonic:"

Final act is the X-men with Wolverine battling with Shaw and some of his followers who were down to be in the mutant army.
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I like this.

• Senator Kelley

Cyclops
Angel
Jean Grey
Rogue
ice Man
Havoc

nikka you write for Disney? :leostare:
nikka you need to write for Disney :damn:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
nikka you write for Disney? :leostare:
nikka you need to write for Disney :damn:
:heh: i can freestyle story arcs easily lol :hubie:

post credits for that movie is a middle aged man watching the news and sees sabastian shaw addressing congress talking about "ENDING THE ANTI HUMAN EXTINCTION AGENDA!!" and how "MUTANTS SHOULD BE UNDER OUR CONTROL AND AT OUR DISPOSAL"

he quietly says "...Interesting :demonic:"

my magneto:
michael-shannon-serious-face.gif

and the camera pans down and you see:
adead1aa17053867fc9d06ad767a1331_original.gif

trailer for the next movie starts with this shot:
nyndrzz.gif

second movie:
Wolverine is smoking a cigar at a biker bar and a big ass dude walks by him and stops in his tracks...he sniffs....and says "LOGAN." and immediate slices wolverine's THROAT with his claws. You know who it is :youngsabo:

Wolverine wakes up at the mansion and he has no idea what happened. He asks professor X to help him remember more about his past. This is a subplot that leads to an eventual Wolverine Movie.

Main plot is that Magneto sees the clear and present danger to the mutant existence, and believes that mutants need to have an organized army to protect itself from the us government threat. He meets with Xavier and shares that he has direct information about a program to hunt mutants and force them to join the mutant defense force. He talks about the SENTINELS as mutant hunters. Xavier finds it far fetched. Magneto leaves an ominous warning that his father also thought the threat of the Nazi occupation was far fetched.

The school has grown and many mutants we know are students. Everyone i listed above, but also night crawler, jubilee, kitty pride, etc. Magneto's children are as well, although Magento protests.

Mutants start disappearing. Jean Grey disappears particuarly. which Magneto visits the mansion again...as he arrives SENTIELS bust in and of course, destroy the mansion :francis:. thats where the shot in the gif above is from.

Professor X is out of commission from the attack. Magneto recruits mutants from the mansion to join the Brotherhood of mutants. The typical Brotherhood of mutants do, with the exception of scarlet witch, who says she will rally the avengers to help.

The brotherhood tries to take out the sentinel factor but Mastermold fukkin destroys them. scarlet witch tells cyclops and he assembles the core X-men blue and gold team. Magneto and cyclops conflict and magneto views cyclops and xavier as holding mutant progress back. The groups battle, and magneto rips wolverine's adimantium claws out his fukkin hands [the bones would be too much for disney lol].

eventually the final battle has the rival groups put their differences aside to take on mastermold, and the director of the sentinel program - NATHANIEL ESSEX :demonic: He reveals that the true prize was jean grey, and that he's glad to meet Scott Summers and his brother Havoc who he has met so much about. [that is a tease for the 3rd movie].

They destroy mastermold, beat Mr. Sinister, and the x-men and brotherhood go their separate ways for now.

Post credits has wolverine drinking a beer and smoking a cigar outside the mansion, and sabretooth slicing him up unexpectedly.... "Happy birthday RUNT :youngsabo: "

i should really get to work :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd do a Disney+ show focusing on Xavier going around recruiting different people for his school.

It would basically be setup for the eventual movie and a good way to get the origin stories out of the way. The end of the show could lead into the first X-men movie.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I think that, and i'd add the following caveat:

Wanda has been running from her past and she concealed the entire x-men and mutant existence INTO a separate universe. She is ashamed to be the daughter of Magneto and said welp...no more mutants...in this universe and sent them packing to Fox.

She can no longer keep that pocket universe separate following the snap, the events of loki, the events of Spiderman, and the events of dr strange coming up...and she has another break. they enter the main universe.
:ehh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'd do a Disney+ show focusing on Xavier going around recruiting different people for his school.

It would basically be setup for the eventual movie and a good way to get the origin stories out of the way. The end of the show could lead into the first X-men movie.
I think X-men disney should should be used to showcase characters that are really good but don't get their shine.

I'd have a Bishop & Forge TV show based in their future and fighting for mutant liberation
I'd consider a blackwidow like show for Psylocke where she is an assassins, and maybe works for The Hand which crosses over to daredevil
I'd do a GAMBIT tv show based in new orleans and his street level stuff