How would you "Fix" Age of Ultron?

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
I actually enjoyed the movie despite it's flaws,but I see why many didn't enjoy it:ehh:

For me personally,I'd have Ultron work besides the Avengers saving lives at first and see how ungrateful and fearful humans are of a giant ass robot coming into their neighborhood,then maybe he does some in-depth research on humanity like Leeloo in the fifth element.

And he decided to complete his mission of saving the earth by destroying humanity who he believes keep fukking up the planet.
  • Cut out the romance
  • Less jokes from Ultron
  • Kill one of the main Avengers (probably hawkeye since he got a family now)
  • Let Quicksilver live and establish himself
Admittedly I'm not a screenwriter so I have no idea what I'm doing,but I'd like to hear y'alls ideas:mjgrin:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Replace ranch scene with
Really the ranch scene slowed things down for me. Also it felt like AOU was a gimme for Renner after they done him dirty in the avengers
Give me an edgy menacing Ultron.
Some physical infighting among the avengers as a prelude to civil war
Better costume for quicksilver

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Ive never finished this movie. I just cant. Ive watched it in pieces and really the script needs to be completely rewritten :scust:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
All they had to do was copy the comics. Or....have Ultron stomp on everybody out the gate. Spader is king, so I have no qualms with his voice acting....never will. But those fights were very lame. The Cap fight was just a slap in the face to fans of the series. The movie was very popcorny, and that's fine, it made a billy....but story wise, I was bored.