how would a pitbull do in a fight against a tiger

Daps
:dame: are you slow, i said they mash out when they have to. A pit is not on a hyenas level bruh. You posted a pic of a cheetah in captivity to say they are timid, like the holds weight
:comeon: case in point...
Tiger-and-goat-become-friends-in-Russian-zoo.jpg

When have a ever seen a cheetah fighting other predators in the African savannah?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
I was born and raised in the African savannah. Not to brag but I think I more qualified than you.:camby:

Man shut yo white ass up and quit lying. Even if you were from africa you sound like Sarah Palin talking like shes an expert on russia because she can see it from Alaska

*edit And i said "mash out"

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If you were looking for something to take down a Polar Bear, I'd actually wager money on a Grizzly. Polar bears tend to be bigger, but Grizz got bigger claws and a much stronger skull. The thing is on that omnivore life too, so while the Polar need a quick energy boost to get back in the fight, my homie the grizz can just pop a few blueberries like tic tacs and good to go.

Polar bear also not use to fighting enemies the same size as itself. Grizzlies are always fighting over territory and food with other grizzlies, so they know very well about fighting a nikka its own size, damn near like they train and shyt. My vote goes to the Grizzly as the coldest mufukka walking the earth.

%C2%A9Robert-Postma.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
No they don't. Cheetahs get punked by freaking hyenas on a reg basis.:mjlol:
Breh, a Cheetah runs from a lot of animals merely to sneak off, hide, and then get at their neck when they're unaware. They're kinda like Ninjas.....not about direct confrontation but speed and stealth. A Cheetah would murder a pit easily breh. You are trying to put a domesticated dog against animals built to survive in environments filled with apex predators and even prey that could you take you out.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If you were looking for something to take down a Polar Bear, I'd actually wager money on a Grizzly. Polar bears tend to be bigger, but Grizz got bigger claws and a much stronger skull. The thing is on that omnivore life too, so while the Polar need a quick energy boost to get back in the fight, my homie the grizz can just pop a few blueberries like tic tacs and good to go.

Polar bear also not use to fighting enemies the same size as itself. Grizzlies are always fighting over territory and food with other grizzlies, so they know very well about fighting a nikka its own size, damn near like they train and shyt. My vote goes to the Grizzly as the coldest mufukka walking the earth.

%C2%A9Robert-Postma.jpg
I would beat the fukking shyt out of a Grizzly bear. Look at it, furry and soft :birdman:

Daps
Breh, a Cheetah runs from a lot of animals merely to sneak off, hide, and then get at their neck when they're unaware. They're kinda like Ninjas.....not about direct confrontation but speed and stealth. A Cheetah would murder a pit easily breh. You are trying to put a domesticated dog against animals built to survive in environments filled with apex predators and even prey that could you take you out.

If you put a pitbull and a cheetah into a ring who do you think will win?