if the pitbull post on the coli then yeah its the pitbullcuz of bjj
otheriwise no fukkin way
coli pitbulls be like

pitbull-bjjj.png

@Mowgli

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh female Tigers make male Lions look like lames and the most brolic Pitbull isn't taking down a male lion alone. I can't think of a land predator that can take a Tiger except for a Salt Croc or something like that.
Grizzly bears are the only predators that can kill big cats
Nothing can take a polar bear though. 990 lbs males. Can run 25 mph and probably swim faster.
The overall best fighting animal on the planet is an elephant i
Going into a fetal position sealed this dude's death...all it saw was prey.
Standing up was his best bet. Us being upright gives us an illusion of being bigger, he probably still would've die though.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Honestly 2 Xl American Pitt bull that are 100 lbs each can take 1 lion

Honestly, no... the fxck... they coudln't :why:. Two American pitts couldn't fxck with a Hyena. What is it with brehs and their pitt worship?? I swear yall need to take a class trip to the zoo or visit Africa or somethin. Domesticated animals really ain't shxt compared to a stone cold wild killer, when will yall realize that?

Tigers are the greatest land killing animals of all time. They a solitary killers, lions hunt in packs. No other land predator is fukking with it.

Tigers are the truth but.....

:francis: Unless they bring back the Sabertooth, aint no Tiger fxckin with a Polar bear my G
Amurtigerandpolarbearcomparison.jpg

largest-polar-bear.jpg
article-2522494-1A0D11F000000578-38_964x643.jpg

Them soft ass Coca Cola commercials had a lot of ppl thinkin it's a game:francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, no... the fxck... they coudln't :why:. Two American pitts couldn't fxck with a Hyena. What is it with brehs and their pitt worship?? I swear yall need to take a class trip to the zoo or visit Africa or somethin. Domesticated animals really ain't shxt compared to a stone cold wild killer, when will yall realize that?

Tigers are the truth but.....

:francis: Unless they bring back the Sabertooth, aint no Tiger fxckin with a Polar bear my G
Amurtigerandpolarbearcomparison.jpg

largest-polar-bear.jpg
article-2522494-1A0D11F000000578-38_964x643.jpg

Them soft ass Coca Cola commercials had a lot of ppl thinkin it's a game:francis:

Reminded me of this clip. So much blood.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Reminded me of this clip. So much blood.

Bull Walrus run about 1-2 tons.... Polar bear turned him into a fukking puddle :wow:

Imagine the power you need to drag a car out of the ice water and rag doll it :whew: people talking about domesticated animals and shyt... polar bears are low key gawds