how would a pitbull do in a fight against a tiger

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
If you put a pitbull and a cheetah into a ring who do you think will win?
Do Cheetahs even fight head up like that? They're not built for that type of business. I could be wrong but I don't think a cheetah could beat a pit in a ringed area.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Ferocity.jpg

how would this dog fare against the African savanna cats?
I'd put all my coli cash on that fight :wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Do Cheetahs even fight head up like that? They're not built for that type of business. I could be wrong but I don't think a cheetah could beat a pit in a ringed area.
Cheetah the type of animal to not even waste its time potentially getting injured when they know they can just outrun something. So they just tend to run away. But give them some incentive, like something messing with its cubs, then you got a fight. And considering a Cheetah can take down a Gizelle and wildebeast, both being stronger and bigger than a pit, Cheetah can take this battle.

Now a wolf might give a cheetah problems.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If you put a pitbull and a cheetah into a ring who do you think will win?
A Cheetah, easily. It's bigger, faster, stronger, feral, and has teeth AND claws. A pit bull would have to get past the claws alone to bite, a Cheetah could just swipe it once, maybe a couple times and deliver a fatal blow.

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Ferocity.jpg

how would this dog [Tibetan Mastiff] fare against the African savanna cats?
Get fukked up by everything except cat-dog cheetahs.

A Cheetah, easily. It's bigger, faster, stronger, feral, and has teeth AND claws. A pit bull would have to get past the claws alone to bite, a Cheetah could just swipe it once, maybe a couple times and deliver a fatal blow.

Pits are bred for bull baiting, cheetahs live to run down seeker and usually smaller antelopes. And cheetahs don't have cat claws, their claws are made to grip dirt for better running and are closer to dog "claws" than cats.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Pit bull wouldn't do shyt except be eaten. Tigers outweigh them by like 3 or 4 times at least and have a stronger bite force.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Get fukked up by everything except cat-dog cheetahs.

Pits are bred for bull baiting, cheetahs live to run down seeker and usually smaller antelopes. And cheetahs don't have cat claws, their claws are made to grip dirt for better running and are closer to dog "claws" than cats.
1493643431_ee10b938b3.jpg

:usure:

Best believe it can put those claws through a pit's rib cage like nothing.

Daps
Cheetah the type of animal to not even waste its time potentially getting injured when they know they can just outrun something. So they just tend to run away. But give them some incentive, like something messing with its cubs, then you got a fight. And considering a Cheetah can take down a Gizelle and wildebeast, both being stronger and bigger than a pit, Cheetah can take this battle.

Now a wolf might give a cheetah problems.

A cheetah can't take down a full grown wildebeest. :usure:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, polar bears are straight up ice devils :mjcry:

Back on topic, this the worst thread of 2016 so far. A tiger could take a pit in under 20 seconds flat

It wouldn't even be a fight. Fight or flight instinct would kick in on the pits behalf and he'd take the fukk off. Tigers maul Lions when they're placed together in captivity. fukk is a pit gonna do except die slow?

Breh, a Cheetah runs from a lot of animals merely to sneak off, hide, and then get at their neck when they're unaware. They're kinda like Ninjas.....not about direct confrontation but speed and stealth. A Cheetah would murder a pit easily breh. You are trying to put a domesticated dog against animals built to survive in environments filled with apex predators and even prey that could you take you out.

No. Cheetah's really are pussies. They're built to catch prey. Not keep it. Literally every part of their body has evolved to serve one purpose: speed. But the same thing that makes them so damn fast makes them brittle as fukk in a fight. Hyenas usually need to be at least 3-10 deep to bully most animals off a kill. But they'll run a cheetah off solo. They're not fighters. shyt, the only time they really fight is with other male cheetahs during mating season.

As wild predators go, cheetahs are pretty bytch-made.

That said, it's still a wild animal. A pit would be food.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe we have Google and youtube and guys are still this stupid.
Tigers have huge claws. They can climb a tree with ease because of their claws.
Lightning speed, reflexes, and agility and a huge strength difference...

Tigers are heavy as shyt!