how would a pitbull do in a fight against a tiger

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Breh female Tigers make male Lions look like lames and the most brolic Pitbull isn't taking down a male lion alone. I can't think of a land predator that can take a Tiger except for a Salt Croc or something like that.
Polar/brown/grizzly bears are the toughest cause they can take more damage cause their fat. I'd take a big cat over any croc/gator on land.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Polar/brown/grizzly bears are the toughest cause they can take more damage cause their fat. I'd take a big cat over any croc/gator on land.

Polar bear vs the largest species of Tiger would be epic:ohhh:

But this one mid-size Croc has three Lions shook

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

maxresdefault.jpg

:sas2:

Lol @StupidQuestion dapping this.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Figures that you nikkas in here hating on the Pitbull, clearly because it's a common HOOD animal, and thecoli is full of suburb nikkas, and the Tiger clearly represents that international 6 figures, 6 Cert lifestyle. I'm sorry, I'm not picking something that resides in p*ssy ass Asia :wrist: over something that thrives in the tough American slums . But I know you uppity c00n nikkas will :umad:

"But but but the tiger lives in jungles and shyt breh :sadbron:"

Pitbulls have a higher kill rate among humans than tigers, Tigers are damn near extinct because of humans. Pit bulls don't have that problem :umad:

Most real nikkas would be more scared seeing a vicious pitbull off the leash than they would be seeing a steroid kitty on the block :umad:

Facts :umad:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

This happens damn near every thread.. That dog is not a pitbull

Those are not real Pitt bulls the op post.

That's a American Pitt bull dog.
I owned both a real Pitt and a xl American Pitt bull that's a 100 lbs

My Pitt is only a solid 35 pounds..

Honestly 2 Xl American Pitt bull that are 100 lbs each can take 1 lion, but not in a 1 on 1 no way.

:duck:

but carry on..

Animal threads used to be funny/creative.. y'all about to ruin that too :coffee:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Those are not real Pitt bulls the op post.

That's a American Pitt bull dog.
I owned both a real Pitt and a xl American Pitt bull that's a 100 lbs

My Pitt is only a solid 35 pounds..

Honestly 2 Xl American Pitt bull that are 100 lbs each can take 1 lion, but not in a 1 on 1 no way.
Maybe if the Lion is sleeping after busting a nut :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Some of yall need to watch some animal planet/discovery or nature documentaries.

Some of yall probably thinking you could throw hands with a Gorilla :mjlol:

When I first came here there was a dumbass thread that was upped that showed some people really believe a human could take on a Silverback Gorilla. All I could do was:dwillhuh:....:patrice:this is real??...:skip: Nah...can't be..:gladbron:shyt their serious :whoo:......:bryan::bryan::bryan:.....Classic thread:whew: