How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Too bad Rittenhouse will somehow negate BBB in the minds of the voting public. If Biden helped pass BBB, M4A, and saved their mama it’s not going to stop white people from being angry because of some random inane trial.

The amount of energy I’m seeing about Rittenhouse make it seem like it’s bigger than the pandemic or bigger than a meteor coming to destroy the planet. White America isn’t serious. It seems like it will never be serious.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Too bad Rittenhouse will somehow negate BBB in the minds of the voting public. If Biden helped pass BBB, M4A, and saved their mama it’s not going to stop white people from being angry because of some random inane trial.

The amount of energy I’m seeing about Rittenhouse make it seem like it’s bigger than the pandemic or bigger than a meteor coming to destroy the planet. White America isn’t serious. It seems like it will never be serious.
if they want to go full retard at this point let em... that issue can be dealt with now

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

That's all FoxNews talks about so that's all ppl see.

Democrats need to stop being bytches and start living on FoxNews to get their message across.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's all FoxNews talks about so that's all ppl see.

Democrats need to stop being bytches and start living on FoxNews to get their message across.
Fox purposely won’t invite Dems on because they know they will get caught in their bullshyt