How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
No fukking chance.

Every senator sees themselves as a future president. She's not going to give her shot away.
no fukking chance eh...did you forget what happened over the last 3yrs?

She was just the anointed candidate for the 2020 dem nomination... the one everyone at the time thought was gonna be the dem nominee.

Only to end up being one of the very first to drop out because nobody was really feeling her like that.

Anywhere she probably checks for the last 11 months.. people are straight up saying she would lose in 2024 to whatever republican candidate that runs. With all the shyt leaking from the dems, even insiders are saying it. Folks talking about a 2024 repub blowout if she's the nominee..
nah that's an obvious huge L

So sure every senator sees themselves as that.. but she had her chance. And I think Kamala is smart enough to see that shyt is a no go.

Unless you all think she's completely like Hillary..

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

She was just the anointed candidate for the 2020 dem nomination... the one everyone at the time thought was gonna be the dem nominee.

Only to end up being one of the very first to drop out because nobody was really feeling her like that.

Anywhere she probably checks for the last 11 months.. people are straight up saying she would lose in 2024 to whatever republican candidate that runs. With all the shyt leaking from the dems, even insiders are saying it. Folks talking about a 2024 repub blowout if she's the nominee..

So sure every senator sees themselves as that.. but she had her chance. And I think Kamala is smart enough to see that shyt is a no go.

She will run because 98% of the people in Washington are power hungry.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you. Her best chance at saving her reputation is doing some deal with Gavin Newsom

Gimmicky shyt like this doesn't happen in real life.

Not everyone thought that she would be the nominee. Maybe folks who take cues from media/twitter.

I do agree with you that the pressure will continue to grow, especially if Dems aren't able to get their numbers back up.

I always said that her only chance is if Biden knocks it out of the park and they go into 2023 with very high approval ratings. Obviously some Dems will challenge her, but I just don't see her stepping aside. The optics of making the black woman step aside won't play well with the Dem base.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Gimmicky shyt like this doesn't happen in real life.

Not everyone thought that she would be the nominee. Maybe folks who take cues from media/twitter.

I do agree with you that the pressure will continue to grow, especially if Dems aren't able to get their numbers back up.

I always said that her only chance is if Biden knocks it out of the park and they go into 2023 with very high approval ratings. Obviously some Dems will challenge her, but I just don't see her stepping aside. The optics of making the black woman step aside won't play well with the Dem base.

The American people hate her with a fiery passion...Kamala is going to lose hard. Even if Kamala saved the planet from a meteor she'd still lose. If I was the DNC and powerbrokers, I'd do whatever it takes to make sure she doesn't run until the late 2020s.

Now, people hated Hillary too, but let's all be honest, shall we? Hillary is/was way more talented than Kamala Harris. Hillary would've always been a better president than Kamala. She's cutthroat, smart, well educated, and very ambitious. The only thing that was wrong with Hillary was Bill, really. It's sad, but she's a person of her times. That's why they had to assassinate her character so much...she was a threat. Making Hillary president would've been like a slightly nicer LBJ being in the office, which I imagine Washington and lobbyists didn't want.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high