How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Why isn’t Biden stumping for his agenda? I need someone to explain this. He also is one of those dudes that is popular when out and seen too. Instead he hides.
Because its not HIS agenda, it was just shyt he put out there to try to attract disaffected liberals who wanted a politician who actually believed in something.

Biden literally went behind the scenes and told donors that nothing will fundamentally change. He doesn't even believe in his agenda.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because its not HIS agenda, it was just shyt he put out there to try to attract disaffected liberals who wanted a politician who actually believed in something.

Biden literally went behind the scenes and told donors that nothing will fundamentally change. He doesn't even believe in his agenda.
I agree

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The tension between the Biden and Kamala camps started when Biden picked her. Remember a lot of the Biden team didn’t want as VP. Many of them saw what we saw. She is an incompetent campaign leader with the personality of a fruit fly. She is basically worse than Hillary. And there was red flags with her campaign. There was talk of money mismanagement with campaign money. No clear messaging. Terrible PR team etc. She only got the VP position because Clyburn coaxed Biden to do it since he helped Biden’s comeback in South Carolina. These leaks are leaked by the Biden team because there is many in the DNC who don’t want her to be the heir apparent post Biden. They also don’t want her to get too big for her britches.

There is plenty of people in the DNC who are quietly saying if Kamala runs whether it’s 2024 or 2028 it will be an electoral disaster.And they are right. If she runs against any Republican beats her. It’s that bad. Kamala sucks that’s just the truth.

I think everyone.. even Kamala knows that.

I think she bows out after his 1st term.. coming up with some bs about spending time with the family or whatever