How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If republicans established themselves as the pro-ceyptocurrency party they would really trounce the democrats. That provision in the BIF has really pissed off the crypto community and that is a pretty bipartisan block which is largely comprised of non-wealthy individuals trying to make a come up.
:mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If republicans established themselves as the pro-ceyptocurrency party they would really trounce the democrats. That provision in the BIF has really pissed off the crypto community and that is a pretty bipartisan block which is largely comprised of non-wealthy individuals trying to make a come up.
Both political parties aren't fans of crypto because of two reasons. One is its an unregulated market that can bring down the financial markets since its over leveraged and highly speculative. Which can bring down the economy. Also its a threat to the dollars reserve currency status. The dollar being the reserve currency is the reason why the US empire(yes its an empire lets be real) is able to exert economic, political and military muscles around the globe. If we lose reserve status this country is finished and will enter a hell I don't even want to think about. So no politician will be pro crypto. So whether its republican or democrats maintaining empire is paramount. So they will pass regulations on crypto.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Both political parties aren't fans of crypto because of two reasons. One is its an unregulated market that can bring down the financial markets since its over leveraged and highly speculative. Which can bring down the economy. Also its a threat to the dollars reserve currency status. The dollar being the reserve currency is the reason why the US empire(yes its an empire lets be real) is able to exert economic, political and military muscles around the globe. If we lose reserve status this country is finished and will enter a hell I don't even want to think about. So no politician will be pro crypto. So whether its republican or democrats maintaining empire is paramount. So they will pass regulations on crypto.

Oh I realize. But this is the real first regulation on crypto. The pseudo first years ago was its designation for capital gains. Maybe the Republican party wouldnt adopt a pro crypto stance in their platform but a candidate here or there might be able to use that talking point to swing an election. It would be a superficial pivot to modernizing economics in this country at the very least and it's more fuel to the fire of the Republican talking point of Democrats over regulating business to hurt the little guy.

Yellen is the perfect personification of old money hating on new money. It's a winning issue for Republicans should they choose to use it

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not a big Kyle fan, but I honestly think that there's a possibility right now that if Trump is alive and not in prison in 2024 that he will run and win again. :snoop:

I'm a little bit scared right now, and anyone that isn't worried about Trump again just hasn't sat and processed it yet. And if they have, they're in denial and just don't want to think about it.

It's not just Trump that's an issue.

As things are now, DeSantis or really any Republican would beat Biden easily. Kamala would lose even worse.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Oh I realize. But this is the real first regulation on crypto. The pseudo first years ago was its designation for capital gains. Maybe the Republican party wouldnt adopt a pro crypto stance in their platform but a candidate here or there might be able to use that talking point to swing an election. It would be a superficial pivot to modernizing economics in this country at the very least and it's more fuel to the fire of the Republican talking point of Democrats over regulating business to hurt the little guy.

Yellen is the perfect personification of old money hating on new money. It's a winning issue for Republicans should they choose to use it
The GQP is filled with old money oligarchs who aren't fans of crypto. Plus the people who invest in crypto is a minority of people. I doubt that number would swing elections. On the other hand ocal politicians seem pro crypto. The mayor of Miami(Republican) and newly elected mayor of NYC(Democrat) seem to be fans of crypto. But moreso to boost taxable revenue and business in municipalities.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Economic signs looking good.

Oil supply rising again, should bring gas prices down(although they are far cheaper than relative to overall income than they were in 2011). Auto chip suppliers saying they are close to getting back to 100%. Banks projecting full employment by middle of next year as well as the S&P hitting 5,000 around the same time.

I think things are headed in the right direction for Joe on that front.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I don't even have the spare money right now to invest in crypto, but I'd like to put a little in there. I really think there's something to it, and I still don't think it's really broken ground into the mainstream yet. I sort of think a politician being anti-crypto is kind of a bad look, because like @BigScust said, most people into crypto right now aren't in that wealthy top socio-economic class, and I think when politicians take a stand against regular folks investing in crypto or GME, etc, it makes them look like they don't want anyone else to be able to eat.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why isn’t Biden stumping for his agenda? I need someone to explain this. He also is one of those dudes that is popular when out and seen too. Instead he hides.
No idea. I feel like he needs to be seen and heard. They doing it now that BIB is signed :unimpressed: