How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biden and Dems are in the worst position they've been in in 40 YEARS. And there isn't a single viable candidate in sight. They're about to get a generational Wipeout. :snoop:
Saddest thing is they think a tiny INFRASTRUCTURE bill will move the needle in the eyes of Americans.

Negged for posting Kyle Kulinski.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have no idea, but I do see that the focus on the price tag dominated coverage instead of what’s in it and how it could help people. You got to make the case and the media will put attention.

He decided to let the media and Manchin control the narrative.
But he's negotiating directly with people who don't give a fukk about public perception.

We've had people harassing them, showing up at their homes, following in bathrooms etc.

Trump did more campaigning with a violent mob and still took Ls on multiple pieces of legislation. Even attempting to overthrow government.

Movements aren't important because they are going to change already elected officials to vote differently, but it should mobilize voters to put the right people in office.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Biden and Dems are in the worst position they've been in in 40 YEARS. And there isn't a single viable candidate in sight. They're about to get a generational Wipeout. :snoop:
Saddest thing is they think a tiny INFRASTRUCTURE bill will move the needle in the eyes of Americans.
I'm not a big Kyle fan, but I honestly think that there's a possibility right now that if Trump is alive and not in prison in 2024 that he will run and win again. :snoop:

I'm a little bit scared right now, and anyone that isn't worried about Trump again just hasn't sat and processed it yet. And if they have, they're in denial and just don't want to think about it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not a big Kyle fan, but I honestly think that there's a possibility right now that if Trump is alive and not in prison in 2024 that he will run and win again. :snoop:

I'm a little bit scared right now, and anyone that isn't worried about Trump again just hasn't sat and processed it yet. And if they have, they're in denial and just don't want to think about it.
Well, If he does it's because you've spent a better part of a decade saying dems aren't doing enough because they don't act like Republicans. :ehh:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The tension between the Biden and Kamala camps started when Biden picked her. Remember a lot of the Biden team didn’t want as VP. Many of them saw what we saw. She is an incompetent campaign leader with the personality of a fruit fly. She is basically worse than Hillary. And there was red flags with her campaign. There was talk of money mismanagement with campaign money. No clear messaging. Terrible PR team etc. She only got the VP position because Clyburn coaxed Biden to do it since he helped Biden’s comeback in South Carolina. These leaks are leaked by the Biden team because there is many in the DNC who don’t want her to be the heir apparent post Biden. They also don’t want her to get too big for her britches.

There is plenty of people in the DNC who are quietly saying if Kamala runs whether it’s 2024 or 2028 it will be an electoral disaster.And they are right. If she runs against any Republican beats her. It’s that bad. Kamala sucks that’s just the truth.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I only know about the $600 thing. Was there more?

There are three crypto tax provisions in the BIF:

• definition of digital assets
    • arguably over broad because we wouldn't want airline miles written to a blockchain to be included. I'd expect Treasury regulations to add back the second half of their current definition, which is: used as a medium of exchange.
  • adding digital assets to broker reporting
    • This is the section 6045 amendment intended to clarify that exchanges need to report trades to their customers on Form 1099. Again, written a bit too expansive. But this is a delegation of authority to Treasury to issue regulations. So, we need to wait for regulations to tell us who is required to report. Based on discussions I've had with officials at Treasury they do not want duplicative reporting in this space so I expect the scope of reporting to be greatly limited. Also, it is very important to note that the law already requires exchanges to report crypto trades under the barter provision. Treasury just wanted this addition to make it perfectly clear they have the authority to require 1099 reporting.
  • adding digital assets to $10,000 cash reporting for businesses

• This is what's getting attention today. The big take away here is that it only applies to business transactions, not individuals or investors. Also, much of the "this law cant work" narrative is taken from the existing regulations for cash transaction. It is not an ideal provision but... there will be new regulations... and... it will be workable.
Off a quick reddit post. If they target spots like Uniswap and are found not to be in compliance than that would be a huge blow