How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

She had bad staffing issues during the primary (and before then tbh) so I'm not gonna question that. But it sure is interesting how Biden's people seem to show no interest in diffusing this shyt, not talking to the press, not sniping, etc. It's almost as if they know that their time is on countdown and when she takes over, they're all gone.

I'm not gonna defend her too much. After all, how much did we "see" of Biden in 2009 or 2010? Not much. He was given various jobs by Obama, like the stimulus bill. And I feel like overall Harris has seemingly been treated similarly but the press expects more because WH insiders keep sniping.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She had bad staffing issues during the primary (and before then tbh) so I'm not gonna question that. But it sure is interesting how Biden's people seem to show no interest in diffusing this shyt, not talking to the press, not sniping, etc. It's almost as if they know that their time is on countdown and when she takes over, they're all gone.

I'm not gonna defend her too much. After all, how much did we "see" of Biden in 2009 or 2010? Not much. He was given various jobs by Obama, like the stimulus bill. And I feel like overall Harris has seemingly been treated similarly but the press expects more because WH insiders keep sniping.
Most of the problems I have with her personally is that she is a terrible extemporaneous speaker. I like her generally as a senator and as an overall politician. It could be worse on that front, but it’s hard for me to tell if she is really having that much internal dysfunction or if the west wing is actively screwing her

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Most of the problems I have with her personally is that she is a terrible extemporaneous speaker. I like her generally as a senator and as an overall politician. It could be worse on that front, but it’s hard for me to tell if she is really having that much internal dysfunction or if the west wing is actively screwing her
But why is she such a terrible extemporaneous speaker. Because when you listen to her talk you can hear her mangling an attempt to hit as many specific identity based talking points as possible. It's this very internet/social media specific mentality where if you don't mention everyone you are disrespecting or belittling those left out. She's terrible at it so when she talks it's like hearing a robot attempt to say something but what comes out is "we all know black girls magic and LGBTQ awareness is so key you know what, immigrants built this country and we are a nation of refugees."

This is the type of shyt that was largely rejected in the 2020 democrat primary. Remember that first debate where multiple candidates gleefully belittled Obama and attacked Biden's record? Where multiple candidates bet on a very twitter-specific mentality that has NO standing in real life? That's the wave she's on, and she's gonna end up losing bad in a primary or general election until someone convinces her that WHOEVER is preaching that shyt to her needs to go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But why is she such a terrible extemporaneous speaker. Because when you listen to her talk you can hear her mangling an attempt to hit as many specific identity based talking points as possible. It's this very internet/social media specific mentality where if you don't mention everyone you are disrespecting or belittling those left out. She's terrible at it so when she talks it's like hearing a robot attempt to say something but what comes out is "we all know black girls magic and LGBTQ awareness is so key you know what, immigrants built this country and we are a nation of refugees."

This is the type of shyt that was largely rejected in the 2020 democrat primary. Remember that first debate where multiple candidates gleefully belittled Obama and attacked Biden's record? Where multiple candidates bet on a very twitter-specific mentality that has NO standing in real life? That's the wave she's on, and she's gonna end up losing bad in a primary or general election until someone convinces her that WHOEVER is preaching that shyt to her needs to go.
I dont know what else to say at this point. I've written books on here about what Kamala needs and its clear theres a real problem here.

If she actually wins the nomination, she WILL lose the popular vote.