How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I still maintain that Kamala wouldnt face a serious primary if Joe didnt run again and if she did then the opponent(s) would be thrashed even more viciously than what Bernie was faced with. If that didnt turn out to be true then it would be clear that Kamala didnt have the strong network of allies that she thought she did. That article noting outside advisors coming from Clinton campaigns seems to indicate that that's the alliance shes forging behind the scenes for future intra-party deal making and challenges and I'd wager Kamala with the Clinton wing behind her beats Buttigieg rather easily

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still maintain that Kamala wouldnt face a serious primary if Joe didnt run again and if she did then the opponent(s) would be thrashed even more viciously than what Bernie was faced with. If that didnt turn out to be true then it would be clear that Kamala didnt have the strong network of allies that she thought she did. That article noting outside advisors coming from Clinton campaigns seems to indicate that that's the alliance shes forging behind the scenes for future intra-party deal making and challenges and I'd wager Kamala with the Clinton wing behind her beats Buttigieg rather easily
Kamala will lose the popular vote. And America will not elect a gay man as president. There’s a rising social conservatism out there lowkey.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Unfortunately, that's what the American public believes right now.

The Fed and Biden Admin did the opposite of the 2008 recovery in letting the economy running hot and trying to stand it up with monetary support and people still don't like the results.

There should be somone in the Administration assigned to boasting about every little think like Trump did.

"New Record High in the DOW JONES!!!!"