How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
At least 35% are going to disapprove of anything done by a Democrat, simply because it's a Democrat :manny:
Of course. Just admiring the 20% or so gap between how people felt about infrastructure being passed in general and how they feel about it being passed by a party they don't like :pachaha:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
we're fukked....NYTimes is saying "liberals" fukked the cities

:snoop:

Baltimore, Chicago, DC, NYC, Detroit, LA, Miami, are the major cities everyone knows. Murder more than average. Drug use more than average. Income inequality more than average. Racial inequality (jobs, housing, pay) blatant. Dems run those cities. There's enough truth there to make a case.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Baltimore, Chicago, DC, NYC, Detroit, LA, Miami, are the major cities everyone knows. Murder more than average. Drug use more than average. Income inequality more than average. Racial inequality (jobs, housing, pay) blatant. Dems run those cities. There's enough truth there to make a case.

Well I mean, maybe if you're going to completely ignore historical context (ie. white flight and racism) and ignore the fact that almost every big city regardless of poverty/crime rates is run by Dems.

Of course I'm sure I could find plenty of shytty rural towns/states run by Republicans and point out problems with them, but I doubt the NYTimes would ever do that...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I mean, maybe if you're going to completely ignore historical context (ie. white flight and racism) and ignore the fact that almost every big city regardless of poverty/crime rates is run by Dems.

Of course I'm sure I could find plenty of shytty rural towns/states run by Republicans and point out problems with them, but I doubt the NYTimes would ever do that...
OK, all that is true. But, I care about my people. My people aren't living safely in these areas.