How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Can Joe Biden power slam Manchin in his office :what:

As far as I'm concerned...

The thread title asks: How will Biden Govern?

Imo, his term is a complete wrap 9 months sitting in office. You have a party of Democrats bickering amongst each other over getting not just 1 but 2 bills passed. Two of those Democrats (Manchin/Sinema) are not willing to cooperate w/the President or their own party. Then Republicans are just sitting back in the cut like w/e waiting on 2022 & 2024 to regain control again.

We basically have 3 yrs left of the Biden Administration and this shyt might turn out worse than Trump's term.

The bottom line imo, is that maybe the progressive wing of the Democrat Party need to split from the party and start a party of their own. A party separate from both Democrats & Republicans.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I'm concerned...

The thread title asks: How will Biden Govern?

Imo, his term is a complete wrap 9 months sitting in office. You have a party of Democrats bickering amongst each other over getting not just 1 but 2 bills passed. Two of those Democrats (Manchin/Sinema) are not willing to cooperate w/the President or their own party. Then Republicans are just sitting back in the cut like w/e waiting on 2022 & 2024 to regain control again.

We basically have 3 yrs left of the Biden Administration and this shyt might turn out worse than Trump's term.

The bottom line imo, is that maybe the progressive wing of the Democrat Party need to split from the party and start a party of their own. A party separate from both Democrats & Republicans.

Its all so depressing. I’ve checked out of politics for the most part since the summer.

Dangyo

Rookie
Daps
Just got an email that my student loans are starting again on January 31, 2022. Dems are clearly trying to lose. :yeshrug:

Just as a matter of politics and winning votes, why not restart them after the next election? No one without loans will sway their vote on this topic and providing extended relief for people doesn't hurt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got an email that my student loans are starting again on January 31, 2022. Dems are clearly trying to lose. :yeshrug:

Just as a matter of politics and winning votes, why not restart them after the next election? No one without loans will sway their vote on this topic and providing extended relief for people doesn't hurt.

Who are you?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They certainly played a big role which shouldn't be understated. But if Biden didn't win the general I don't think we see that same energy in the runoff.
Even saying they played a big role is an understatement. I live in GA. Stacy Abrams, Warnock, Ossof, and local campaign organizers put in major work. I think even if Biden lost, GA would have still flip blue. For the almost 20 years that I've been down here, I have never seen the Democratic campaigners be that active before. It was a full court press for 10 months straight.

They were even going hard in the rural areas. I'm worried about 2022 midterms because I'm not seeing that type of action now that I saw here in 2019.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Even saying they played a big role is an understatement. I live in GA. Stacy Abrams, Warnock, Ossof, and local campaign organizers put in major work. I think even if Biden lost, GA would have still flip blue. For the almost 20 years that I've been down here, I have never seen the Democratic campaigners be that active before. It was a full court press for 10 months straight.

They were even going hard in the rural areas. I'm worried about 2022 midterms because I'm not seeing that type of action now that I saw here in 2019.
Warnock and Ossoff were also very good candidates.

They had a plan and it worked. I'm sure they'll get active again as soon as these bills pass. The challenge is different this time as they aren't just running against something, but actually having to show they've done something.