How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean I'm seriously wondering about the mental fitness of this country. They elected Biden with a divided congress and then disapprove of the job he's doing. He can't really implement any policies because congress is divided enough to obstruct and stall everything out.

What did they expect to happen when they went into the voting booth and voted for a democrat as president and a republican senator? It's like hiring a maid to clean your house then shutting off the power so the maid has to do it in darkness.

Almost nobody does that.

The issue is that the Senate inherently gives conservative rural voters in small states disproportionate power. So even in a good year for Dems it's hard to win the Senate.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How did i know you would being up covid relief. Thank you joe biden and trump for the handouts but that ain’t no tangible. Maybe blacks folks should start checking the Asian box since they can get laws on the books.

you can call it negative, but I’m not a Democrat boot kicker.
What laws?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How did i know you would being up covid relief. Thank you joe biden and trump for the handouts but that ain’t no tangible. Maybe blacks folks should start checking the Asian box since they can get laws on the books.

you can call it negative, but I’m not a Democrat boot kicker.
I'm sure a performative Stop Negro Hate bill would really be the tangibles you're looking for Nancy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Pressure yeah it was clearly performative from the get go. There are numerous anti discrimination and hate crime laws on the books already.
I get that people have different priorities, but to act like nothing is being done or worked on because things aren't happening in the order you won't is just :what: to me.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I get that people have different priorities, but to act like nothing is being done or worked on because things aren't happening in the order you won't is just :what: to me.

Agreed but I think there is also a misconception that everything being worked on would be publicized therefore if it's not talked about then it's not happening. I think Democrats could stand to be a little better on messaging to indicate such things. If they are indicating that then they arent doing it loud enough or the media that is reporting on it doesnt reach the target audience well enough