How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I mean I'm seriously wondering about the mental fitness of this country. They elected Biden with a divided congress and then disapprove of the job he's doing. He can't really implement any policies because congress is divided enough to obstruct and stall everything out.

What did they expect to happen when they went into the voting booth and voted for a democrat as president and a republican senator? It's like hiring a maid to clean your house then shutting off the power so the maid has to do it in darkness.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean I'm seriously wondering about the mental fitness of this country. They elected Biden with a divided congress and then disapprove of the job he's doing. He can't really implement any policies because congress is divided enough to obstruct and stall everything out.

What did they expect to happen when they went into the voting booth and voted for a democrat as president and a republican senator? It's like hiring a maid to clean your house then shutting off the power so the maid has to do it in darkness.

Can the average American even name more than 3 or 4 senators?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Our country is retarded because foreign influences and big business go out there way to make us so to gain more money and influence. #Guillotinesareneeded

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

But when biden was campaigning there was no mention of a divided congress in his speeches. He said he would get it done. He is the man for the job.
Working with the other side would be no problem for him.

now he in office and it’s oh but the republicans. Why didn’t he say that then? We’re they preying on the ignorance of the average voter?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But when biden was campaigning there was no mention of a divided congress in his speeches. He said he would get it done. He is the man for the job.
Working with the other side would be no problem for him.

now he in office and it’s oh but the republicans. Why didn’t he say that then? We’re they preying on the ignorance of the average voter?

Biden has worked across the aisle to get numerous things done.

But there are certain things within his agenda that dems will have to go it alone and that's to be expected.

It seems you're creating a strawman here.

Daps
She went from green party to dem party to this.

She's the horseshoe :mjlol:

I’m finally getting an opportunity to catch up, but she’s more than just the horseshoe. She’s what happens when you put identity politics front and center. People cheered her election because she was “bi-sexual” and “an affront to the patriarchy” when all along she was gonna get brought out by special interests because that’s all the Green Party have become post-Ralph Nader.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Biden does not have a divided congress.
He doesn't have the senate. They say he does but Bernie Sanders isnt a democrat and their alleged majority leans on Joe Manchin or worse. He has no clear path to get stuff done. The house margin is razor thin. He's clearly gonna be stalled out in year 1 and 2 and year 3 and 4 will be beyond worthless.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Biden has worked across the aisle to get numerous things done.

But there are certain things within his agenda that dems will have to go it alone and that's to be expected.

It seems you're creating a strawman here.
It's not possible to go at it alone when you depend on bad faith actors in your own party and the other party. I'm not saying he needed a super majority but he needed a clear defined one and instead many of these places put him with republican senators.