How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He wants Biden to spit on them while simultaneously asking them to vote on his bill.
sometimes you can forget how naive people are on here when it comes to politicians, politics and people in general

they basically show they dont get out much and if they do, their circle is incredibly small and / or they have no exposure to people who dont think like them

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sometimes you can forget how naive people are on here when it comes to politicians, politics and people in general

they basically show they dont get out much and if they do, their circle is incredibly small and / or they have no exposure to people who dont think like them

Extremely naive. The truth is you working with these politicians 24/7. They’re coworkers, friends, allies, frenemies, people you network with, etc. It’s no different than Wall Street. My boy works high up (as in he’s on tv a lot) and he’s constantly speaking to senators, aides, representatives, the White House, mayors, etc. It’s a very small world. And he’s relatively in a junior position. Now imagine these big time Senators. How would they look cussing out a Republican knowing they might have to call them for something a few months later or knowing they’d might have to deal with them or someone they’re connected to for a committee, a bill, a favor, etc.? It’s common sense.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
STFU.

He ain't gonna get shyt outta vilifying people he works with.

Anecdote: in my local elections I play both sides, recently 1 of the groups just through me out of the group chat fearing that I was feeding the other group information.

Am I gonna consider them mortal enemies now? No, nikka. I still gotta work with these people on every other item that matters to the community. Why would I burn that bridge.?

U bout to burn both bridges :shaq:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Low Quality Posting
Democrats can no longer govern. Its becoming apparent. At it seems that they don't believe in the term illegal immigrant. They want everyone that wants to be here to be called a citizen.