have a good one

spiderman-thats-it.gif

:troll:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden already deported more than Trump but if you watch Fox News you think it’s open borders and if you watch msnbc you either don’t hear about it or you think biden is humane to immigrants

also lmfao at “ you ain’t black “ but now this fakkit has fake white supremacy cowboys flogging hatians at the border

All the hysteria about Trump but his deportations aren’t a pimple on the ass of Obama/Biden

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:hhh::hhh::hhh: my republican friends?!? this is why shyt never gets done in washington :what: but y'all voted for this cocksucker #Bothsides
This is a overreaction. He calls them that all the time. He also referred to the progressives in the same way.

He's not saying it like they are buddy buddy. He normally says it when he's opposing a position they have.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:hhh::hhh::hhh: my republican friends?!? this is why shyt never gets done in washington :what: but y'all voted for this cocksucker #Bothsides
STFU.

He ain't gonna get shyt outta vilifying people he works with.

Anecdote: in my local elections I play both sides, recently 1 of the groups just through me out of the group chat fearing that I was feeding the other group information.

Am I gonna consider them mortal enemies now? No, nikka. I still gotta work with these people on every other item that matters to the community. Why would I burn that bridge.?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Border agents will no longer use horses in Del Rio, Texas, Psaki says
Jen Psaki has received many questions about the treatment of Haitian migrants at the US-Mexican border after the US envoy to Haiti resigned this morning.

A reporter noted that many congressional Democrats have been critical of footage showing border patrol agents confronting Haitian migrants on horseback in Del Rio, Texas.

Psaki said the administration conveyed to civil rights leaders this morning that “we would no longer be using horses in Del Rio”.
:mjlol: