Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The US could accommodate and absorb the entire population of Haiti

sick and tired of these room temperature iq white supremacists on this website
It would not stop there. Then it would be 50k cubans. Then it will be 1mil mexicans. It would just go on and on. I'm black, and u cannot allow any group of people to just make it to your border amd allow them in. That is fukking ridiculous and why democrats struggle in national elections. Lunacy.
What if we only allowed them to come by boat? :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It would not stop there. Then it would be 50k cubans. Then it will be 1mil mexicans. It would just go on and on. I'm black, and u cannot allow any group of people to just make it to your border amd allow them in. That is fukking ridiculous and why democrats struggle in national elections. Lunacy.
You sound like a white settler.

Deporting them, or breaking international law like not allowing them to apply for asylum, is not going to stop immigration. We have enough resource to support them too. You have to break this white settler mindset.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a white settler.

Deporting them, or breaking international law like not allowing them to apply for asylum, is not going to stop immigration. We have enough resource to support them too. You have to break this white settler mindset.
Rep.
The US could accommodate and absorb the entire population of Haiti

sick and tired of these room temperature iq white supremacists on this website
Bro there was no reason for Psaki to say what she said today.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you support warren bc u want friendlier terms for illegal immigrants.

I was my high school vp, elected senator for the business school in college as a sophomore, served on the millennial committee for my city, 2nd black undergraduate intern for a vault 50 firm from my college.

I’ll run circles around u :mjlol:

You’re a grown man whose balls haven’t even dropped yet bc u refuse to post about what ur true goals are.

See folks, he don’t understand anything. Dude is a baby boomer-minded dude who just got into politics thanks to online faux militants.

:ehh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Tbh, Idk what to make of Biden's first 8 months in office but he's being doing a lot more than anything Trump has done in his 4 yrs as President. I know the Biden Administration has to got to get their messaging together b/c it's like they got Joe looking like Jimmy Carter out here.

Those that want Republicans to win in 2022 and 2024 are definitely angling to paint Biden as ineffectual and make the carter comparisons

"Good guy but didnt do anything. Foreign policy blunder" etc etc

Wait until they ramp up the he had both houses of Congress and the presidency after decades of establishing relationships on capitol hill and still couldnt do anything meaningful rhetoric

Just a matter of time

Dems are in big trouble for mid terms

Still too early to say though generally and especially for 2024

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Those that want Republicans to win in 2022 and 2024 are definitely angling to paint Biden as ineffectual and make the carter comparisons

"Good guy but didnt do anything. Foreign policy blunder" etc etc

Wait until they ramp up the he had both houses of Congress and the presidency after decades of establishing relationships on capitol hill and still couldnt do anything meaningful rhetoric

Just a matter of time

Dems are in big trouble for mid terms

Still too early to say though generally and especially for 2024
They don't have to say anything. Manchin and sinema are killing any chance of passing meaningful legislation. Which will turn him into Carter. Self fulfilling prophecy

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
But Afghan refugees can come here despite they are saying it’s not the right time to come to the US. As someone of Haitian descent if the US doesn’t want an influx of Haitian refugees there is a few things they can do. One is stop the flow of guns from the south that goes into the hands of the gangs that have turned into literal armies. Stop supporting corrupt politicians who protect their interest. Stop supporting the light skin bourgeoisie who are 5% of the population but control 95% of the country’s wealth. Also provide arming and training of the Haitian Army and police to deal with these gangs. Not to mention the climate issue. If these don’t change there will be more Haitian refugees to the US. And it will get worse and the political, economical and security situation is worsening everyday in Haiti.
The US government will say the Haitians didn't come from Haiti but Latin America and the US government isn't responsible for the assassination of their president unlike their operations in Afghanistan. They just see the Haitians as just another illegal group. Either you allow everyone in who's coming in illegally or you don't. Me personally the US should have an open border policy

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukk the Texas governor, and fukk Biden as well for sending Haitians back to death and disease.

I'm out gents. I hope that for Black Americans someday a political party actually does right by you, but right now all I see is that image of a whip.

There's no explanation or justification for this shyt.