How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ok so what were John Breenan's day to day job responsibilities before he got named head of the CIA? What about those responsibilities made him worthy of the position?
At this point I would respect it more if people just said they hated the picks because it’s Biden making them, instead of faking the funk like they actually know about these people before they are given talking points from their favorite media outlets and pundits.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’m just waiting for my marching orders from the blue checks and bloggers :datazz:

y’all are just as blinded as the guys on the right
Blinded? Marching orders?

So, reading people who were on point during the last crisis, who cited in real time the failures of the last Dem president means we're blind?

This is funny. Forgive me for fearing what failure will entail in the next 2-4 years.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What do we know about any of these careerist in these specialized departments? The only thing that really matters to us the public is that dude has been at the agency he about to run for decades. We'll never know what exactly were his responsibilities and how those translate just like no one knows what the fucck Gina Haspel was doing in the CIA aside from the "but but torture" shyt people keep talking about or what John Breenan was doing when he was stationed at various sites before becomming head of the CIA.

CIA cables detailed her torture programming.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What do we know about any of these careerist in these specialized departments? The only thing that really matters to us the public is that dude has been at the agency he about to run for decades. We'll never know what exactly were his responsibilities and how those translate just like no one knows what the fucck Gina Haspel was doing in the CIA aside from the "but but torture" shyt people keep talking about or what John Breenan was doing when he was stationed at various sites before becomming head of the CIA.
:dwillhuh:
Stay out of this because you don’t know why I am asking @FAH1223 the question.
Do you know anything about dude? Or are you just shyt posting?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ok so what were John Breenan's day to day job responsibilities before he got named head of the CIA? What about those responsibilities made him worthy of the position?
Two things, @wire28 was shyt posting. He decided to do what he accuses progressives of doing. He made a bad post about people finding bad things in the dude's past that should prevent him from the position while having no idea who the dude is. My post wasn't actually questioning the guy's capabilities or work but was asking @wire28 if he even knew who the dude is. After an hour or so, it's clear he doesn't and decided to shyt post and expose that.

The second thing, we should actually know who these people are. We should have an idea of what their intentions are in these roles. That is what the confirmation hearings are supposed to be and people who research these nominees. Pretending it isn't a big deal to know these people is how the government does terrible things to people in America and worldwide, and we clutch our pearls years later. The only benefit of the Trump presidency is that he was the most transparent president we've ever had, in that he told us he was appointing ghouls and was proud of it and told us how they were ghouls. In his dumbfukk way, he showed us what is in the hot dog, and the people need to know and start questioning.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CIA cables detailed her torture programming.

Gina Haspel joined the CIA in 1985. The only thing we as the public can easily identify with her career is the torture site in Thailand. Is that the only thing she has done in her career? Personally it makes her disqualifying but let's assume that shyt didn't exist what exactly would we know about her CIA career that would lead us to have any understanding about how qualified or not qualified she is?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:dahell: I'm not even sure what point you're making here? Brennan has a resume, he wasn't some unknown entity before magically appearing on the scene in 2013. He was in various positions of leadership at the CIA. He was forced to withdraw his name from consideration as Obama's first CIA director precisely because of the research, pressure and accountability people held him to that you're now decrying people holding Blocker to. It's really weird.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Gina Haspel joined the CIA in 1985. The only thing we as the public can easily identify with her career is the torture site in Thailand. Is that the only thing she has done in her career? Personally it makes her disqualifying but let's assume that shyt didn't exist what exactly would we know about her CIA career that would lead us to have any understanding about how qualified or not qualified she is?

Only stuff would be declassified stuff, congressional transcripts, witness transcripts... of course we'll never know the full picture but bits and pieces are there

The black guy at CIA who may be tapped to head it.. I posted it cause @Atlrocafella says he needs to see more black men

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Two things, @wire28 was shyt posting. He decided to do what he accuses progressives of doing. He made a bad post about people finding bad things in the dude's past that should prevent him from the position while having no idea who the dude is. My post wasn't actually questioning the guy's capabilities or work but was asking @wire28 if he even knew who the dude is. After an hour or so, it's clear he doesn't and decided to shyt post and expose that.

The second thing, we should actually know who these people are. We should have an idea of what their intentions are in these roles. That is what the confirmation hearings are supposed to be and people who research these nominees. Pretending it isn't a big deal to know these people is how the government does terrible things to people in America and worldwide, and we clutch our pearls years later. The only benefit of the Trump presidency is that he was the most transparent president we've ever had, in that he told us he was appointing ghouls and was proud of it and told us how they were ghouls. In his dumbfukk way, he showed us what is in the hot dog, and the people need to know and start questioning.
Your obsession with me, while flattering, is unnecessary.

Blinded? Marching orders?

So, reading people who were on point during the last crisis, who cited in real time the failures of the last Dem president means we're blind?

This is funny. Forgive me for fearing what failure will entail in the next 2-4 years.
y’all have been posting apocalyptic warnings for years now from the same group of apparent prophets, forgive me for being skeptical of their actual political prowess

the steady steam of traffic they get from y’all is the only thing that we can count on