How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We have to be honest. Biden won't be able to accomplish much during his term and Bernie wouldn't have been able to either with a GOP Senate.

Biden isn't Trump, he's not going to write EOs all over the place, so there's not much to look forward to other than years of Mitch blocking everything and Dems not being able to do much about it.

It's good that Trump is out but the situation is still terrible overall. At least we'll have better pandemic management, but legislatively I have very low expectations.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you know about dude? Why is he worthy of this position?

Do you ask these questions when someone white is put in the position? All black people are worthy of a chance. :manny: They won’t fukk shyt up anymore than it is. After Trump being elected PRESIDENT with no political experience, significant accomplishments or sense whatsoever, the whole worthiness argument is gone.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Do you ask these questions when someone white is put in the position? All black people are worthy of a chance. :manny: They won’t fukk shyt up anymore than it is. After Trump being elected PRESIDENT with no political experience, significant accomplishments or sense whatsoever, the whole worthiness argument is gone.
Stay out of this because you don't understand why I am asking @wire28 the question.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:dwillhuh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Did Twitter and the YouTube bloggers tell us why we should hate him yet?
I know you're being sarcastic. I don't know why you hate people bringing up past performance of some of these picks. Past is prologue. If people were pushing bad policy before, they will probably push it again.

Read the Prospect

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you know about dude? Why is he worthy of this position?

What do we know about any of these careerist in these specialized departments? The only thing that really matters to us the public is that dude has been at the agency he about to run for decades. We'll never know what exactly were his responsibilities and how those translate just like no one knows what the fucck Gina Haspel was doing in the CIA aside from the "but but torture" shyt people keep talking about or what John Breenan was doing when he was stationed at various sites before becomming head of the CIA.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What do we know about any of these careerist in these specialized departments? The only thing that really matters to us the public is that dude has been at the agency he about to run for decades. We'll never know what exactly were his responsibilities and how those translate just like no one knows what the fucck Gina Haspel was doing in the CIA aside from the "but but torture" shyt people keep taling about or what John Breenan was doing when he was stationed at various sites before becomming head of the CIA.
omg.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I know you're being sarcastic. I don't know why you hate people bringing up past performance of some of these picks. Past is prologue. If people were pushing bad policy before, they will probably push it again.
I’m just waiting for my marching orders from the blue checks and bloggers :datazz:

y’all are just as blinded as the guys on the right. Grift season has never been stronger