How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warren sold out the progressive movement to get the secretary of treasury position and now it’s immediately given to a corporate stooge but we should be happy it’s a white woman face on corporate bullshyt

Nice job warren great work

Next up the first tranny Secretary of State
Don't agree. Warren did what she could. The voters maybe should take a look in the mirror for once.
Oh look, someone pretending to care about foreign policy in 2020
You could address the points lol.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Don't agree. Warren did what she could. The voters maybe should take a look in the mirror for once.

You could address the points lol.
Ever since Bush sent a generation to die for a useless war no one cares about foreign policy anymore

how many times was foreign policy brought up during this campaign?

the idea that someone is outraged or concerned about someone’s foreign policy background in 2020 is laughable

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Warren sold out the progressive movement to get the secretary of treasury position and now it’s immediately given to a corporate stooge but we should be happy it’s a white woman face on corporate bullshyt

Nice job warren great work

Next up the first tranny Secretary of State
Why do you think Janet Yellen is a bad treasury pick? Maybe someone who has “corporate” experience should be in charge of the treasury department

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I criticize all of them Bernie too got absolutely nothing for dropping out and now begging for labor secretary which he has zero chance of getting. What I’m talking about IS strategy, the progressives were supposed to move like the left tea party , not go along to get along , I criticize warren but if she actually secured a position I’d much rather have her than this current woman. I don’t see how people who lived through Obama who imo was much more likely and in better position to do progressive policy , now buy into Biden , it’s just pure nonsense . Yay trump is gone , now what ? I think in four years it’s gonna be another loss for dems , they’ll be no pandemic for them to win the presidency, they failed most other places , the dems strategy doesn’t work either so I don’t get why only progressives get called out for bad strategy

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think Janet Yellen is a bad treasury pick? Maybe someone who has “corporate” experience should be in charge of the treasury department
This is exactly like when trump appointed Goldman Sachs and republicans said “ maybe it’s good to have bankers in charge of the economy “ all these people ARE the problem

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I criticize all of them Bernie too got absolutely nothing for dropping out and now begging for labor secretary which he has zero chance of getting. What I’m talking about IS strategy, the progressives were supposed to move like the left tea party , not go along to get along , I criticize warren but if she actually secured a position I’d much rather have her than this current woman. I don’t see how people who lived through Obama who imo was much more likely and in better position to do progressive policy , now buy into Biden , it’s just pure nonsense . Yay trump is gone , now what ? I think in four years it’s gonna be another loss for dems , they’ll be no pandemic for them to win the presidency, they failed most other places , the dems strategy doesn’t work either so I don’t get why only progressives get called out for bad strategy
I don't see any progressives "buying into Biden", I see them tentatively and cautiously trying to find open spots to extract Progressive concessions from a decidedly non-Progressive President and Administration who actually won. Elections have consequences, Progressives lost. Either we give up and disengage or reassess and keep fighting. The Tea Party didn't give up when Romney won, they bunkered down and kept taking wins where they could. They kept voting and organizing and taking scalps. I also believe Bidenism will cause Democratic failure, which is all the more reason for the Progressive movement to stay viable to take over if that does happen.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mnuchin was not some street bum... but I disagree with his post. Again, warren should stay in the senate.
Ever since Bush sent a generation to die for a useless war no one cares about foreign policy anymore

how many times was foreign policy brought up during this campaign?

the idea that someone is outraged or concerned about someone’s foreign policy background in 2020 is laughable
Fair enough.