How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I like the Yellen pick its not like she is a wall street dikk rider like Timothy fukking Geithner(:scust:). I like his picks so far. They are very sensible. His foreign policy will be much less adventurous compared to Obama. Also Biden was always on the left to Obama when it came to the economy. He really wanted to lay the smackdown on Wall Street back in 2008.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I like the Yellen pick its not like she is a wall street dikk rider like Timothy fukking Geithner(:scust:). I like his picks so far. They are very sensible. His foreign policy will be much less adventurous compared to Obama. Also Biden was always on the left to Obama when it came to the economy. He really wants to lay the smackdown on Wall Street back in 2008.
Hope you're right breh. Yellen is the pick I have the most hope for.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:francis: elections have consequences. Can't front like Biden didn't tell everyone this is what he'd be about. He said he'd be an Obama 3rd term and that's more or less what Biden is delivering. This is what people voted for:manny:
Look on the bright side: We won’t be on the brink of having a hot war in the Persian Gulf by assassinating the top general of a sovereign country as we nearly did in January...2020!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Look on the bright side: We won’t be on the brink of having a hot war in the Persian Gulf by assassinating the top general of a sovereign country as we nearly did in January...2020!
True, the sheer improvement in sanity is cause enough for celebration :heh:

What a fukking year :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I like the Yellen pick its not like she is a wall street dikk rider like Timothy fukking Geithner(:scust:). I like his picks so far. They are very sensible. His foreign policy will be much less adventurous compared to Obama. Also Biden was always on the left to Obama when it came to the economy. He really wanted to lay the smackdown on Wall Street back in 2008.
I think Biden is going to do everything he ever wanted to do during Obama knowing what was possible

old man fukk it status :whoo:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which ones?

Rahm Emmanuel is being destroyed online
DOn't respond to me.

You spent years promoting this fukking racist dipshyt.

all that irony-bro bullshyt goes out the window when the president won't concede the goddamn election

you keep falling for this shyt so its obvious you're an edge lord bullshytter too

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @DrDealgood @Red Shield