How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm not saying anything, meanwhile you are agreeing....

Yeah, thanks for agreeing. I swear you all bend over backwards to express your extreme agreement to something you don't want to like.
Nah, you acted like you were saying something new or original about the US's relationship with China. That's why I responded the way that I did.

Man, the goal is to make China return back to what it was where we paid their workers pennies on the dollar to produce our technology. That's the beef. China is too big economically now, and those other countries are weak as fukk now.
So what can be done to limit China's economic influence? (outside of what I already stated)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
the dow dropped 8000 points over the last month, everything else is irrelevant....i see him doing well in the polls, alot of high profile people in this era are complete hacks & people just go along with it instead of being like no this sh1t is garbage...theres nothing to like about this robotic mf....
:mjtf:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don't border crossing numbers mean those people were caught?

:jbhmm:

Before the model minority immigrants get in a tizzy I'll answer it for you:

What are you mad about? That people didn't do it the way your parents did?
Immigrant? :what:

My people are from East TX fool.

Why are you always caping for these Hispanic illegals? :jbhmm:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Manu Raju
@mkraju
Tammy Duckworth just told me she’s voting NO on Biden nominees until President makes commitment/ appoints AAPI picks to key executive branch positions. She said found it “insulting” that a senior WH aide last night pointed to Harris’ South Asian roots when asked about AAPI picks
3:06 PM · Mar 23, 2021