How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I agree. Title 42 was put into place to handle the last surge of migrant families, but it resulted in a heavy increase in single adult crossovers.

It's a tough position that ultimately can't be addressed by the whack a mole enforcement mechanisms we're attempting.

As long as there is a destabilized central American and a prosperous America we are always going to see these waves.

America refuses to take systemic solving approaches because it's more financially beneficial for backers to maintain the status quo

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden is going to Ohio today to sell the covid bill but I'm thinking he should cancel that and go to Colorado instead.

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
XQSd64Z.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So what would be "real sanctions"?
Economic sanctions, yeah? The real shyt we do to poorer nations like Iran and Venezuela.

I know why the US don’t, and it’s not because of a nuke or military fears. Our economic interests are intertwined with China. I get it, but the US government don’t care about the Uyghur people. They want China to look bad, but still do business.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Economic sanctions, yeah? The real shyt we do to poorer nations like Iran and Venezuela.

I know why the US don’t, and it’s not because of a nuke or military fears. Our economic interests are intertwined with China. I get it, but the US government don’t care about the Uyghur people. They want China to look bad, but still do business.
You're aren't saying anything. Of course, the U.S. isn't going to severely economically sanction the 2nd largest economy in the world. What else is new? :mjlol:

The sanctions on Xinjiang officials may be "PR" but they're still a good thing. Also, the smarter strategy is to become more economically intertwined with other Asian countries (South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, etc) and the European Union and less economically intertwined with China - which is the Biden administration's plan.

Daps
the dow dropped 8000 points over the last month, everything else is irrelevant....i see him doing well in the polls, alot of high profile people in this era are complete hacks & people just go along with it instead of being like no this sh1t is garbage...theres nothing to like about this robotic mf....

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're aren't saying anything. Of course, the U.S. isn't going to severely economically sanction the 2nd largest economy in the world. What else is new? :mjlol:
I'm not saying anything, meanwhile you are agreeing....

The sanctions on Xinjiang officials may be "PR"
Yeah, thanks for agreeing. I swear you all bend over backwards to express your extreme agreement to something you don't want to like.

Also, the smarter strategy is to become more economically intertwined with other Asian countries (South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, etc) and the European Union and less economically intertwined with China - which is the Biden administration's plan.
Man, the goal is to make China return back to what it was where we paid their workers pennies on the dollar to produce our technology. That's the beef. China is too big economically now, and those other countries are weak as fukk now.