How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
asking him not to appear weak on coming here illiegally isnt much of a high bar :yeshrug: its time for democrats to stop being perceived as pandering to illegals. theres no reason for it

and none of the pro-migrant crowd ever actually addresses where these people should actually go once we let them in, and with whose money. shyt is embarrassing
:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad to see rand paul shytting on fauci's anti-science fearmongering today. it's time for biden to throw that clown in the bushes, hopefully sooner rather than later

"we won't have a normal christmas" when the fukking vaccine is available to the entire country 7 MONTHS before christmas :mjlol:what a pathetic, losing message

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
glad to see rand paul shytting on fauci's anti-science fearmongering today. it's time for biden to throw that clown in the bushes, hopefully sooner rather than later

"we won't have a normal christmas" when the fukking vaccine is available to the entire country 7 MONTHS before christmas :mjlol:what a pathetic, losing message
You couldn't keep this contained to the actual CV thread?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You couldn't keep this contained to the actual CV thread?
It doesn't get enough attention for his trolling. :mjlol:
im banned from it :mjlol:

and my comment was in regards to biden governing. this employee is disruptive and unhelpful, and should be demoted or fired. hes become a burden on the administration politically

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:jbhmm:odd to me that Mexico "accepts" people from Haiti and there's no "pushback", but I remember some videos of Mexicans assaulting Central Americans near the border towns in Mexico.

I understand the hierarchy, but that shyt was just blatant.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
im banned from it :mjlol:

and my comment was in regards to biden governing. this employee is disruptive and unhelpful, and should be demoted or fired. hes become a burden on the administration politically
Well then I guess you can't see what I just posted that cases have stopped declining then?:mjlol::mjgrin:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

Cmon breh, we know where near herd immunity yet.