WASHINGTON, DC
What did she tweet?
EwyBJXUW8AAjQYq

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
glad to see rand paul shytting on fauci's anti-science fearmongering today. it's time for biden to throw that clown in the bushes, hopefully sooner rather than later

"we won't have a normal christmas" when the fukking vaccine is available to the entire country 7 MONTHS before christmas :mjlol:what a pathetic, losing message
I would love to know how America's top epidemiologist is somehow anti-science. What could possibly make you think that you know more than Fauci on the subject?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know what people are discussing at work? The vaccine rollout and the relief bill and all its parts..

You know what people aren't talking about? Immigration.

Yes that's anecdotal but I'd be willing to bet it's the same in most places.

The fact that some people are trying to sell Immigration as Joe having a "rocky start" to his Presidency is so out of touch and laughable.

He should do more, Dems need a better position on it as a whole but it's really not a big deal right now.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You know what people are discussing at work? The vaccine rollout and the relief bill and all its parts..

You know what people aren't talking about? Immigration.

Yes that's anecdotal but I'd be willing to bet it's the same in most places.

The fact that some people are trying to sell Immigration as Joe having a "rocky start" to his Presidency is so out of touch and laughable.

He should do more, Dems need a better position on it as a whole but it's really not a big deal right now.
Anecdotal, but a lot of folks are trying to go to central and South America once they get their shots