How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly who gives a shyt. Dems should go full steam ahead to kill the filibuster. Do what your job is and give your voters something to inspire them to vote for you!! Be aggressive not passive. fukk Moscow Mitch and his threats Dems should call his bluff and do it. The GQP has been on a rampage getting anything they want pass when they have power meanwhile Dems have to compromise when they have power. That shyt ends. If they dont do this now American democracy is over. Pass HR1/John Lewis act and use the provisions to win elections. It's that simple.
Manchin isn’t supporting it and GOP doesn’t want it gone because if the dems get to put up lots of popular legislation and them voting against it constantly but the dems seemingly helping th working people over and over . they’ll be stuck with only rhe maga psychos and ws

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i will be through may, then im done with this shyt :yeshrug: nevada just announced vaccines for everyone on april 5th. no reason at all for masks after may

feel free to wear one for the next 5 years, thats your problem

Is really that hard to wear a mask ?:heh:

Wearing a mask shouldn't be some hard task

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i will be through may, then im done with this shyt :yeshrug: nevada just announced vaccines for everyone on april 5th. no reason at all for masks after may

feel free to wear one for the next 5 years, thats your problem
You talk about the mask mandate like it hasn't been mostly voluntary everywhere. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is really that hard to wear a mask ?:heh:

Wearing a mask shouldn't be some hard task

You talk about the mask mandate like it hasn't been mostly voluntary everywhere. :mjlol:
first of all, 88 randomly tagged me to make his little soft joke. no one was talking about this subject

second of all, fukk outta here. youre welcome to wear one after may, after youre vaccinated, for no reason, if you want. i will not be :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being a grown man crying about a mask mandate. :scust: shyt is so feminine. :dame:

You're not that pretty, fakkit. :pacspit:
imagine crying like a bytch because strangers arent wearing them after both of you are vaccinated :mjlol:

stay inside. just keep your ass inside and away from everyone else :camby: