How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
biden doesnt do press conferences because hes old and unfit to do much besides read canned responses off a teleprompter. he'd get exposed badly

i was one of the first biden advocates to be the nominee, but theres no need to pretend like we all know this isnt true

im convinced that most of the biden '24 posters dont actually sit down and watch his public appearances :dead:

right in line with the "biden is a senile old man with dementia" talking points.

plus he's a leftist puppet who's totally compromised by wall street while at the same time completely controlled by communist china. and of course, radical black vp kamala harris will 'officially' become president roughly 2 years max after joe's brain explodes on live tv. something something about the globalists too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right in line with the "biden is a senile old man with dementia" talking points.

plus he's a leftist puppet who's totally compromised by wall street while at the same time completely controlled by communist china. and of course, radical black vp kamala harris will 'officially' become president roughly 2 years max after joe's brain explodes on live tv. something something about the globalists too.
the way that you guys are incapable of hearing a single syllable that isnt praising the democrats :laff:

you're right. im sure biden would give tremendous press conferences, better than anyone's ever heard. many people are saying, the biggest, most successful press conferences ever. very high ratings!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One advantage to now vs the 2010 midterms: the Tea Party shyt started up in mid-February 2009. In 2021, Team R is so disorganized and functionally fukked they can't even mount a cogent response to $1.9 trillion, other than to vote no and then claim yes on social media.

If the Democratic Party can get through this calendar year without some kind of astroturf movement full of soundbites against them that is overwhelming the message they want to spread, then the future will look a little brighter for November 2022.

No more Limbaugh screaming on the top of his lungs :mjlol:

No more Trump Twitter boasting about stupidity.

No more Moscow Mitch McConnell headlining anything

Even Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert been mighty quiet these last few weeks.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way that you guys are incapable of hearing a single syllable that isnt praising the democrats :laff:

you're right. im sure biden would give tremendous press conferences, better than anyone's ever heard. many people are saying, the biggest, most successful press conferences ever. very high ratings!

Dude there's no way you are laughing that hard, or at all. Take a break from the internet and trying to "win" for a week.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
biden doesnt do press conferences because hes old and unfit to do much besides read canned responses off a teleprompter. he'd get exposed badly

i was one of the first biden advocates to be the nominee, but theres no need to pretend like we all know this isnt true

im convinced that most of the biden '24 posters dont actually sit down and watch his public appearances :dead:
I dunno, I think it's more so the dumbass gaffes he makes. Even if he was 40 they probably still wouldn't have him speaking like that. But being old doesn't help either.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno, I think it's more so the dumbass gaffes he makes. Even if he was 40 they probably still wouldn't have in speaking like that. But being old doesn't help either.
thats all im saying. i didnt know we were pretending not to know this :dead:

Dude there's no way you are laughing that hard, or at all. Take a break from the internet and trying to "win" for a week.
says napoleon, using an alias :mindblown:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Presidents have never done regular press conferences, not sure what the fascination with this is.

Biden is in good enough shape for them to pump him full of B12, a couple ensures and make sure he's had enough sleep to handle all of his scheduled appearances. Regan's time in office might as well of been a prequel to Week End at Bernies, so his age and this topic aren't even worthwhile discussions.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Spoilering this shyt, photo of Trump today looking like a fish.

:mjgrin: GOP...?

giphy.gif

He looking like dead people where your skin starts to sink in:scust:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Presidents have never done regular press conferences, not sure what the fascination with this is.

Biden is in good enough shape for them to pump him full of B12, a couple ensures and make sure he's had enough sleep to handle all of his scheduled appearances. Regan's time in office might as well of been a prequel to Week End at Bernies, so his age and this topic aren't even worthwhile discussions.
let's be serious twitter/other social media have made the press conference less interesting when the POTUS can fire off a tweet or instagram post addressing some position they hold or cheerlead some other issue that they are trying to pass/explain
frankly I'm not sure I have ever watched a full press conference in the entirety of my life so....

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ain’t gonna lie but I miss watching Trump getting owned by reporters during those coronavirus task force briefings back in April.

:lolbron:

I remember when Biden dropped this horror movie trailer.

:russ: